US$211
US$123
  • Pool
K+K Hotel Elisabeta(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$82
  • Restaurant
Europa Royale Bucharest(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$69
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

US$110
US$100
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

Mercure Bucharest City Center(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$128
US$69
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Novotel Bucarest City Centre(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$86
  • Pool
Hotel Christina(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$81
Priceline
All reviewsclose to the airportbusiness tripcity centreinternational airportherastrau parkswimming poolnorthern parttaxi ridechecking inroom service isquiet hotelrooms are nicenon smokingstayed here for nightsan excellent hotelbreakfast buffet isnice stay
Reviewed 18 July 2017

This is a fantastic hotel. Every member of staff make it their personal role to ensure that everything is catered for. Great food, great bar, excellent rooms and service that goes beyond any I have seen.

Room Tip: All rooms that I have stayed in the past have been excellent, extremely comfortable and very clean
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Madalina G, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Bucharest, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Dear Chris C,

Thank you for your stay at Crowne Plaza Bucharest and for the fantastic review!
I am very pleased to hear you had an excellent experience in our hotel and that you consider us to be the best in Bucharest. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we truly value your appreciation.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel is nice, the rooms are big and comfy, it's ideal if you want a quiet place away from noisy Bucharest. Really close to Herastrau park and Otopeni airport. The staff is friendly. Not walking distance to the Old Town but transportation in Bucharest is really cheap. I recommend the hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Madalina G, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Bucharest, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Dear Viorela B,

Thank you for your visit at Crowne Plaza Bucharest and for your review!
We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, recommending us as a really nice hotel, with big and comfy rooms and friendly staff. I will make sure to pass along your feedback to all my colleagues, as this is something our staff takes great pride in.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

I have been here for 03 nights and used booking.com for the booking !
The rate was acceptable and fair , The breakfast was delicious .
The reception desk was helpful and friendly and they were ready for inquires .
Finally I had longer stay her for 02 nights more .

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Madalina G, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Bucharest, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Dear mschod2017,

Thank you for your stay at Crowne Plaza Bucharest and for the wonderful review!
We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us and with our helpful and friendly staff. I will make sure to forward your feedback to the entire team, as a positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

I loved the location of this hotel in a quiet area with secure parking (7eu for 24 hours) which was great as i had my campervan with me. The Hotel staff were very helpful and friendly and made my 3 nights a pleasure. The room was great and had a balcony and a very comfortable King Bed, great TV selection and coffee making facilities, as well as a mini bar. The bathroom and shower were excellent. There is a good fitness room, but my only disappointment was the Pool was closed for refurbishment and this had not been made aware to me until i had arrived. Apart from that everything was perfect.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Dear Yorkie1948,

Thank you for your visit at Crowne Plaza Bucharest and for taking the time to share your experience with an excellent review! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. This is something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.

We hope to welcome you again very soon!

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Located 15 minutes from the airport and 10 from the city center, offers pleasant stay in an quiet manner. This is not the super luxurious hotel you are looking for but everything is fresh and nothing troubles you. As I stayed for a business meeting I can suggest the meeting facilities of the hotel and the professional service of the personnel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Madalina G, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Bucharest, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Dear Lefteris P,

Thank you very much for staying at Crowne Plaza Bucharest and for taking the time to review us! We are very pleased to hear you had a very nice experience with us and I will pass along your king words to the entire team, as this is something our staff takes great pride in.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again as a guest!