All reviewsunderground garagethe hotel is cleanbreakfastcityapartment
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

The hotel was nice. The room quiet and really big. 2 rooms with bathroom. Parking included. You can find a lot of restaurants near the hotel. The breakfast could be a bit better. Has a high quality and lower price

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
INTER BUSINESS H, Front Office Manager at INTER BUSINESS Bucharest Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us. We work hard to make our Guests happy and we appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

I booked a room over the Internet for two persons and I used my credit card. Even if they said that it's possible to cash-in some money (about 40 Euro) they charged me the full amount before my arrival! After I got the room key and tried to check in, the room wasn't cleaned, so I had to get out immediately. I went downstairs at the reception desk, and the lady there apologized and gave me a new key. This new room was dusty, lingerie was full of stains, unclean windows and the toilet had some feces on the outside. I called the reception desk to send the cleaning lady upstairs and she was very much bothered 'cause I did this. After the lady came, she cleaned the toilet, but not the dust. The view from the window was toward a picese of land were some heavy equipment was working to make the experience even worse. Since it was Saturday they stopped early (luckily). The minibar had only one Coke can and one Sprite. No water! No air conditioning, just a noisy primitive centralized cooling system. WiFi was unstable and not working! I used my 4G internet service! Terrible conditions for a 4 star hotel. It's worse than a 2 stars hotel! I would never recommend! This is an insult to the hotels industry!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for reviewing your stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important for us. We will take into account your mentions and we will try to improve our services in order to satisfy our Guest's needs and expectations.
Hotel Inter Business Bucharest

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

The best place to stay in Bucharest, great friendly staff, amazing room better size then you will find in other hotels, restaurants close by and a hyper market 5 min away.
The cab it's very cheep( as long as you have the right change ;), takes around 20 min to get in the city centre for only £4, also you can always take a bus to nearby parks for a boat ride..
All in one, we going to come back and recommend to all our friends xx

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 2 June 2016

This was the 5th time we stayed at Bucuresti. For the 5th time in this hotel. The suites are good, quiet. Good to stay and good to sleep. The receptioniste recognized us from the last years, so it feels like coming home a bit, although most guests come for business and the atmosphere is also a bit businesslike.
And you can have dinner with in the neighbour-restaurant

Room Tip: take a room or suite at the backside, numbers above 107, 207, 307, 407
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 4 May 2016

We stayed only for 1 day.Very nice modern hotel. Lovely room! Convenient transport scheme centre. Very good breakfasts. There is a possibility to make tea coffee in the room! Responsive staff! The room has good internet signal.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple