Studio One Accommodation Suites
K+K Hotel Elisabeta(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$90
  • Restaurant
Radisson Blu Hotel Bucharest(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$122
US$97
US$87
Crowne Plaza Bucharest(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$83
  • Pool
Sheraton Bucharest Hotel(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$120
  • Restaurant
Europa Royale Bucharest(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$134
US$129
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Grand Hotel Continental(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$202
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Novotel Bucarest City Centre(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$120
TripAdvisor
All reviewssubway stationbusiness tripmicrowavesinkwificity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Business stay for 3 months.

Place is decent and good pricing can be negotiated for long stay.

Do NOT get a room by poolside/parking area due to excessive noise from surrounding building occupied by drunk students and barking stray dogs.

Housekeeping is a joke. More often than not they can’t be bothered to clean bedsheets and empty your trash bin, despite asking reception to take care of it numerous times.

Maintenance needs to be pushed as well to take care of repairs.

If the above could be fixed the place could do better in my ratings.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Vlad P, Director of Sales at Studio One Accommodation Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear Mr Lawrence,

I would like to thank you for choosing Studio One Accommodation Suites and for sharing from your experience with us.
Your feedback will help us to improve our services and deliver the very best hotel experience for our guests in the future.
Our team goal is to go above and beyond to provide exceptional services and experience for our guests, that`s why we`ve offered you free weekly laundry services in complimentary basis and an excellent room rate package for your full stay.
We assure you that our housekeeping team it`s highly trained to provide the very best experience to our guests, but in your case because you`ve had the DND sign on your door during the weekend days, we didn`t had the chance to provide you the cleaning services. We knew about your situation and the Front Office team communicate you that our housekeeping team schedule its daily between 8-17 hours, but during this time you had all the time DND sign on your door and the DND procedure was respected by our team when they didn`t disturbed you, the same thing happening with maintenance issues too.

We assure you about our commitment for great hotel services in the future and we are looking forward to have you again as a guest.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

The hotel is in a remotely Bucharest area, but that is not a minus. If you need to go around , the metro station or the tramway is just 3 minutes away . My and the wife stayed in the suite.(1 big bed) In the room there was a very small side room with a sink , a fridge (fully packed), some snacks (bag of peanuts, chips and croissant )a microwave and a table. If you want to microwave something or prepare a salad that is where you do it.

There's an air conditioner (we kept it on cold), tv cable, wifi.

Everywhere, everything is clean: tables, floors,toilet, sheets , linen, pillows. A+ !
We stayed just for 1 night so I can't tell how the service was, but the desk clerk was helpful.

If you want to get a good rest try this hotel.

Room Tip: extraordinary clean, well equipped, quiet area
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Crispy C

Dear Crispy C,

Our team goal is to go above and beyond to provide exceptional services and experience for our guests.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

I found the hotel by mistake, but I do not regret it. I was planning on staying one night and ended up staying three. The rooms are very comfy and spacious and make you feel a little bit like home. I had everything I needed in the room, especially the coffee that I am addicted to. Very clean and organized. The staff was always there to help you with any request. Very friendly and helpful, they explained how to find my way around the city (a very big plus is the subway station right across the street – 3min).

Thank you guys for the pleasant stay and keep up the good work.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
6  Thank JohnDillmore

Dear John,

First of all, we would like to thank you for choosing Studio One Accommodation Suites and for sharing from your experience with us.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Hotel was quite intriguing for the price that I've paid . I could gladly confirm the fact that the room was quite spacious , the bed was huge with comfy pillows and the hotel has a new and fresh design . Facilities near the hotel makes business life easy due to the fact that I had laundry service nearby 24h with self service and special orders from the morning to the afternoon which came in hand since I had to press and clean a suit . Staff was genuine , helpful and kind . They suggested me to drink my morning coffee in the lobby which I did and it was a splendid idea due to the huge flat TV's that I could dive in and enjoy a match of football on the console ( yes , they have a ps4 as well ) . I could easily mix my business with pleasure at Studio One . Well done , excellent spot near everything but away from urban stress !

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
5  Thank Alexandru G

Dear Alexandru,

Thank you for choosing Studio One Accommodation Suites and for sharing from your experience with us.

We are delighted you enjoyed our service, the hotel facilities and the play station console situated in the Reception Lobby and that you enjoyed your entire stay.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

And very friendly staff, congrats. Great choice for Bucharest, 3 mins away from the metro line that takes you directly to the center. Good internet connection but i would still raise the speed a bit with better wifi equipments. Otherwise all good!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Mr_Dracia
Vlad P, Director of Sales at Studio One Accommodation Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for choosing Studio One Accommodation Suites and for sharing your feedback with us, it helps us improve our services and deliver the very best hotel experience. Our team is always trying to go above and beyond to provide exceptional service. We are delighted you enjoyed our service and facilities and that you enjoyed your stay. Regarding the internet speed, I can assure you that the wi-fi equipments are top of the line, if you need stronger internet connections let us know and we will provide you a wire connection with +100mbps speed. We are looking forward to have you again as a guest.