All reviews on arrival apartment airport wifi romania city
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

I can't describe enough how comfortable my stay was at Calea Victorei Residence.
- I will first of all start with Mr Radu, the residence keeper:
He drove us from the airport to the apartment for a small fee and on our way he explained to us all there is to know about the city, attractions, transport, and gave us tips to have an enjoyable stay there, since it is my first time in Romania. On arrival to the apartment, Mr Radu advised us where I can exchange money and told us about the nearby metro stations and answered all my questions and gave us his number to call him any time I need to ask something.

About the apartment:

We had the red apartment. It is a large apartment, with a mini kitchen with all the things you could need( including coffee, tea, sugar, etc). The bed is very comfortable. The apartment was very clean and well maintained. There is clearly a lot of attention to the details, you can even find some books to read in the apartment.

The WIFI was very very fast and reliable.

The location is very close to many attractions and parks, and restaurants and bars. There is a mini market right across the street.

You get more than what you pay for here! Thank you Mr Radu for making our stay in Bucharest an unforgettable experience.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 December 2015

I initially stayed at Calea Victoriei residence while browsing one of the deal sites more than 8 years ago. I was stunned by the attention to detail that Radu the owner puts into his business. I have since come back every year and I practically feel like I am going to my own apartment. The professionalism and friendliness of Radu and the quality of service makes this the best value for money for someone who does not want to be a tourist but rather immersed in the normal flow of life in the heart of Romanian capital where CV Residence has its prime locations.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

I have 2 nights stayed in Bucharest, it was a wonderful time at Bucharest ever. Radu is a perfect advisor of Romania info. Thank you for your advices. I have a great time in Romania. Love the country and cities and all. The place is perfect and near by many attractions.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 May 2013

This review comes a bit late here, because I visited Bucharest, Romania quite some time ago. At the time of my journey I hadn't found my way to the site of TripAdvisor yet. The site has proved to be the best site, when planning my journeys.
When I visited Bucharest for the first time, I did not know much about it. Really glad to see a man of trust called Radu is still running Calea Victoriei Residence. He was very prompt, helpful, reliable and excellent source of information, when I met him in Bucharest, Romania.
I didn't want to stay in any of those "everywhere the same" hotels, which tend to overcharge, so I booked a blue studio of Calea Victoriei Residence in advance. Radu, the recidence keeper, was waiting for me at the airport and drove me to my studio at Luterana 1, opposite the Lutheran Church. I was to stay one and half weeks at the Calea Victoriei Residence and probably experience some of the best cultural sights of the city.
If I was to go there this year again, I'd choose to be there definitely in September and my choice would be the same Calea Victoriei Residence. I've heard Bucharest can get pretty hot during Summer, when I was there it was nice and warm. The main purpose of my visit was a local friend of mine, with whom we explored the sights. The main thing for me in September, every second year, is the George Enescu Festival. An excellent classical music event, which will be held again 1.-28.9.2013. My awesome friend got us tickets to like half a dozen concerts, all held at the Atheneul Roman, probably the best concert hall, I've ever been in. It's located just 5 min walk from the studio, where I stayed.
My blue studio apartment had all what was needed; like a bathroom and living room combined with bedroom and kitchen. Do not let the not too fancy outlook of the building make you change your mind. It's indeed one of the best price-quality-ratios there is. One is not staying in a hotel, but living in the heart of the city center.

Room Tip: I'd stay at the blue studio (Luterana 1) again.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank EliasLaakso
Reviewed 23 August 2012

i had a 3-night stay at a studio-appartment here . Radu was very helpfull , give a citymap , and some necessary essential basic information about the city . Location is top . Studio gave me all the comfort needed . I only missed electricity in the bathroom for electric shaving . Anyway , if i'll ever visit Bucharest again , sure would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo