2,418 results
All reviewsbusiness loungeoutdoor jacuzzigreat hotelold townbusiness classriver cruisehealth clubfive star hotellobby barbusiness tripstandard roommodern hotelrooms are spaciousbars and restaurantscentral locationthe heart of the citygym
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Hotel is in a prime location...and the staff are really helpful especially Clalidia in the Felix restaurant..who at breakfast always has a great smile and is extremely good at what she does. Nothing is to difficult for her and she is quick to respond to requests. The hotel..is great, the standard rooms are basic, make sure you get one overlooking the pool area.
Restaurants good but a bit pricey. Breakfast plentiful but average.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pat D
andreeanacu, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Bucharest, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

It's truly wonderful to read your comments of your recent stay and to know that you were well cared for! Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for staying with us at The Radisson Blu Bucharest. Your feedback is so rewarding to us as our mission is to provide the finest personalized service and facility to all of our guests.

It gives me great pride in knowing that you enjoyed your time with us and to know our staff exceeded your expectations.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your travels and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

I booked via website in my country . When i eneter the room it was so dirty . When i asked why the room service told me be pacient you know yestersay was new year evening ..
I asked to talk to the manager , his name is gabriel .. he waaaaaas soooooooo soooo soooo nice . He apologize for us . And he upgrade the room for us for free . He was very nice . When we enter the upgraded room we found a bottle of wine and letter .
The reception staff , vip lounge staff all of them soooo nice .

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Ragda S

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking your time and review our hotel.

Our staff makes the difference in service and I am proud to read that they are always providing excellent and professional services towards our guests.

Thank you for choosing our hotel and we look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Once again a very delightful stay at the place. Very friendly and professional staff - in my particular case Laura and Vlad. Even though the hotel was extremely busy due to a private event, I was given extra time to check out so that I could take my calls in my room. I feel well treated each time I stay at the Radisson Blu Bucharest, so I highly recommend it. Multumesc!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank June1975
andreeanacu, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Bucharest, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Visited for a night while passing through Bucharest. The hotel has a very decent outdoor pool area which is a nice touch during the summer. The business class lounge had very good food and excellent service. It was also very roomy.

Given the size of the hotel (just shy of 500 rooms), I do think that the hotel would benefit from a dedicated reception desk for elite travelers.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Pete C

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for always choosing Radisson Hotels while traveling and for taking the time to share your feedback with your fellow travelers.

I am so excited to hear that you enjoyed all of the services the hotel has to offer and that overall you had a great BLU experience.

Rest assured that we value our elite members this is the reason we have prepare the keys in advance so you experience a faster check in and proceed with enjoying your time. Since this was your first time arriving to Radisson Blu in Bucharest, we also wanted to meet you as well as to give you more details about facilities as well as surroundings.

On behalf of our entire team here, at the Radisson Blu Hotel,we would like to thank you for staying with us.
Looking forward to welcome you again when your travels bring you back in Bucharest.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

First the bad-My husband and I finished a river cruise with a two night stay at the Radisson Blu Hotel Bucharest. When we arrived, after a day of travel and touring, there was a private party taking place at the pool. The noise was deafening. Thank goodness our room faced the street. The other two couples that we were traveling with were not so lucky and had rooms facing the pool. They had to leave their because of the noise reverberating throughout their rooms. When our friends requested a change of rooms, they were told that they were sold out for the evening. They were told that they he party would end in a couple of hours. When we returned from dinner, we were told that the party ended when a fight broke out between the party guests and the bartender, and was he police had been called in.
The Good- We went to the Concierge Desk for help with a couple of matters. Felicia Pirvu, (Front Office Service Manager) came to assist us. She went out of her way to help us. She was patient and extremely pleasant. When Carlos Mota (Chief Consierge) returned to the desk, he took over assisting us. Carlos was also friendly and very professional. The Radisson Blu is fortunate to have two such outstanding people representing their brand.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Robin M

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to write this review regarding your recent stay with us as for us your feedback is the most important guideline in improving the quality of our services.

Thank you for your kind words about my colleagues Carlos and Felicia. I have already shared your feedback with the and it brought them great joy to hear they could be helpful and accommodating during your stay

I am however, saddened to find out that your stay was not as you expected and I am extremely sorry for the discomfort that you experienced during your stay in our hotel and I have personally interacted with guests from your group this is why is unclear to me if they made the request at the reception or maybe to the group leader as we were prepared to offer a room change on the other side of the building, if the loud volume of music would have been a problem for any of our guests.

I strongly hope you will have the opportunity to return to our hotel in the future and I will be honored to meet you on the next occasion.

Kind regards,