2,456 results
All reviews business lounge outdoor jacuzzi great hotel old town business class health club river cruise five star hotel lobby bar business trip great facilities standard room modern hotel rooms are spacious bars and restaurants central location the heart of the city
Reviewed 2 November 2015 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel a few times by business and never been disappointed.
Room are classical for such type of the hotels, but in business trips I seek predictability of the accomodation not discovery.
I would rate breakfasts as rather avg, not bad though.
The hotel has a good restaurant in front of the street which is suitable for business lunches.
WorldClass fitness center with a swimming pool has a free access to the hotel's guests.

I also held a few events there:
from org side it always went well, but be aware of the meetings room are well suitable for audience up to 45 people, while having 70-75 people becomes less comfortable (due to folded wall in the middle).

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Valentin B, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Bucharest, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your business trip to Bucharest. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that everything was always to your like. I have taken note of your comment regarding the meeting room and I will forward this note to the Meeting and Events Manager.

Looking forward to welcome you again when your travels bring you back in Bucharest!

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 2 November 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for five days for a company conference. This was one of the better Radisson Blu hotels that I have stayed at. Rooms are comfortable and large. Service was generally good. Food and bar options were excellent. Excellent location in city centre. Better than what I expected from Bucharest, so maybe my expectations were slightly less than usual.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave such a kind review of your most recent stay at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Bucharest.

I am very happy to read that you had a great stay with us, that our facilities and services were up to your expectations.

On behalf of our entire team here, at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Bucharest, we would like to thank you for staying with us.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 November 2015

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

Hotel is in a great location. Many things are near by. Staff is friendly and will go the extra yard to make your stay enjoyable. Business lounge is spacious and well stocked but they could improve on food variety.

makeyostay enjoyable. Old issue is the execu stay comfortable.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Valentin B, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Bucharest, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2015

Dear Guests,

Let me take this opportunity to tell you how much your appreciative review means to us. I will be more than glad to forward your message to our team.

Moreover, we are delighted that we managed to make your stay feel like home and that you have enjoyed our Business Class Lounge. I will make sure to pass your feedback about the food variety to our Executive Chef to look into this matter.

It is great to have you as our guests and we can't wait to hear from you again!

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 25 October 2015 via mobile

Radisson Blu is a top selection in the center of Bucharest.
Great restaurants, building and gym.
In Details... There are issues
A. Automatic air conditioning at 22 degrees.
B. Magnetic cards... Big problem... I went 4 times in reception in one day
And
C. Big waiting in reception at noontime
I will stay again

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Silvia A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Bucharest, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking your time and review our hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review regarding your recent stay with us. In our constant effort to exceed guests expectations, we relay on such Feedback as it is the most important and useful information in improving the quality of our services.

I am happy to read that for the most part you have enjoyed our facilities and had overall good experience. I would like to apologize for the inconveniences you have experienced with your key cards and the air conditioning. I strongly hope that we will have the privilege of making it up to you and proving the quality of our services and our ‘’Yes I Can’’ service philosophy.

Best wishes,