All reviews pedestrian street creme de la creme perfect location restaurant next door same building adjacent restaurant lots of bars and restaurants points of interest la placinte english channels surrounded by restaurants coffee maker large selection well located hotel comfortable bed great hotel bigger room
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Spent 2 nights in this well located hotel. Close to main attractives of the city.
Room is clean and with a lot of space.
Only problem was that it smells bad sometimes from the bathroom. My room was in the last floor.
Breakfast was very good but in a contiguos building. You need to go out.
Dinner is served if you want in the same place. We were five and everyone was happy. Was quite good and not expensive.
You can arrange taxi to airport ( do not pay more than 100 lei ( that is the price).
They arranged a taxi also for a whole day excursion. He was a nice guy ( Marcelo) price was a little bit high for moldavia, but he waited everywhere without complaining, and he was a very good driver.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank morfiychupi
Reviewed 12 March 2018

As a first-time visitor to Chisinau, I was unsure about where to stay. I relied on comments on TripAdvisor to choose the City Park Hotel, and it was a great stay! I have nothing but positive comments about the hotel:

* The location was excellent, close to lots of restaurants and bars as well as a park and a shopping center with a supermarket.
* My room (404) was clean, surprisingly roomy, and spotlessly clean.
* The breakfast was satisfying.
* The wifi was fast and reliable.
* The staff members were helpful. The one small issue I had (safe in my room was locked) was resolved very quickly.

The hotel arranged transportation from and to the airport (for 12 Euros). The only nit-picking comment I can come up with is that the safe in my room was not big enough for a computer, but this would not be enough to prevent me from returning. Next time I am in Chisinau, I will only consider the City Park Hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
5  Thank bucsonice
Reviewed 8 March 2018

Nice, clean and comfortable hotel located on a pedestrian street in the city center, near the cathedral park. My room was decent size and very quiet. A few bars and restaurants are just across the street and more restaurants, shops and a supermarket can be found within a few minutes walking distance. Government offices are also easy to reach from the hotel. A safe deposit box was available in the room and a pair of slippers, a bathrobe and basic toiletries were provided in the bathroom. Breakfast is served in the beer house adjacent to the hotel building and it includes many options, both warm and cold: cheeses, yoghurt, pastries, eggs, sausages and a good variety of fruit and vegetables. The internet worked well. Airport transfer is available for a fee. The hotel staff was helpful, but they could smile more often. The price of my room was very reasonable and I would stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Carmen194
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel have a very good location in city center!
The breakfast is stunning , until 11 and have a large selection of chease , eggs , patristri , fruits , vegetables , salami and also proseco for breakfast wich I like the ideea
The rooms are big , clean and modern design
The staff great and very polite
We will come again for sure
This year was the second visit here already !

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Alice197
Reviewed 16 February 2018

This was a comfortable hotel for an extended business trip - very reasonable compared to others, the location is perfect, right in downtown and shopping, restaurants, and transportation without being noisy. Wifi works well enough. The breakfast was good with enough varietys. The Beraria restaurant is excellent and the staff were friendly and helpful!

Date of stay: January 2018