“Good food for everybody”
Review of Torro Wine Club

Torro Wine Club
Ranked #105 of 386 Restaurants in Chisinau
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: Torro Wine Pub promotes and encourages the consumption of quality local wine through tastings and themed events .
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It is a bit dark as atmosphere but having to eat lunch there 4 days in a row, there is nothing to complain. The food was tasty and both the steaks and the vegetables were good. Most importantly, there were options for vegans or people fasting.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When shopping with my friend in the center of city accidentally entered this steakhouse. It was perfect! I highly recommend their pate it was excellent!!! You can see it on the one pictures. Also their meat medium-rare, cooked on the grill, was wonderful. Sad that I was only two days in Moldavia. Next time when I came I for sure will check all their dishes. Separate impression it was their Wine card. all the dishes I recommend only with wine!

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Visited Moldova a couple of days ago. My partner suggested to me this restaurant for a supper and speaking. Good atmosphere, attentive staff and overall it's a very quiet place. The restaurant has a great wine card and very delicious menu. We've taken some salads, meat plateau for wine and has a good business discussion in a silence. If I'll come in Moldova again, of course, I'll visit this restaurant again. Next time I want to try steaks. Recommend. Grazie!

Reviewed 18 January 2018

My friend showed me this restaurant, he says 'restaurant' but by my look it more a ‘steakhouse’. The atmosphere is nice and snugly. OK. I have eaten a steak with the onions on my last visit, sure, it was delicious. OK. Also, I taken Moldavian vine, love it. So... The overall quality IMO is - 5\5, the ratio of the quality to the price is - 5\5. Visited a couple of times and for sure, not the last time. When I'll come next time in Moldova, I know where are great and delicious menu! Additional thanks to chief-cook!

2  Thank aboutweddinghero
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Love the Pork chop! Mamaliga is excellent! Chicken Soup is the best in town. Stylish Interior, laid back atmosphere, and comfortable chairs.

5  Thank Michael C