See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 July 2012

I liked this hotel. However, I stayed here because it appeared close to the hotel. I spent as much on cab fare to/from airport for a one night stay as the cost of the room itself.

Cab driver on the way from the airport said there are hotels right next to the Zagreb airport for about the same price.

This is a secluded hotel in a residential area. Good for one night where you want to get in, freshen up, eat, sleep, and go to the airport in the AM.

I had dinner at the hotel restaurant - it was very, very good and very, very moderately priced. Super.

To future travelers: This is a good hotel, just keep in mind that location requires a taxi fare from airport. I can also see the point of reviewers' who have said no A/C - the weather was mild, thank the lord, so I can't complain about that.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Raoul D
Reviewed 18 July 2012

I stayed at the hotel on the 04/6/2012. The hotel is old with very old bed and furniture. The carpet was worn out due to over use. The receptionist although helpful but not friendly. They will kept our pasport at the counter ( the only hotel who kept our pasport) and this make us very uncomfortable.
the location is very far from public transport, so the best mode of transport is by taxi. but the price was very high and can reach 25 Euro although the hotel informed us it should no be more than 10 Euro.
In the hotel brochure, they promised to provide transport but this was empty promises. When we requested for transport, they replied transport is not available
WiFi only available at the lobby.

Room Tip: Choose this hotel only if you travel by car.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 January 2012

On my way back from Venice to Belgrade i had to rest so Porin is the best solution. Near the motorway, cheap and very clean with nice and friendly staff.

Room Tip: Ask for room oposite to railway tracks.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank goled
Reviewed 10 November 2011

if you come with car the price is ok but if will not have car you need to pay taxi 7 eur or 20 minutes walk to the bus stop and you have bus every 30 minutes and for 15 minutes you can be on the main bus station where you can take a tramway and for 15minutes you will be in the Centar of Zagreb.
for me too complicated....

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 September 2011

All is in the title...
We chose this hotel because we had an early flight back home and wanted to stay close to the airport (10 minutes drive form the hotel).
Do not stay there if you plan to visit the city. It's lost in a remote neighbourhood and may be difficult to reach without a car (we had a car :-)) or to find without a GPS (we had a GPS :-)).

The building and the overall presentation seems very dated, but I have no bad comment regarding the rooms.
We experienced the restaurant of the hotel, because you can't find any other place to eat within kilometers. You can eat there, it's correct.
The staff, if not really friendly, answered positively to our requests.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family