“İncredible delicious”

Shtastlivetsa Vitoshka
Ranked #26 of 1,573 Restaurants in Sofia
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Original cuisine and meals prepared with love and passion!
Reviewed 14 May 2021

I was there for a busibess dinner. I gave never visited this place before. It was wonderful. Every meal was perfect, bread, salat, desert cream, fish. Wonder taste!

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (2,307)

Reviewed 28 April 2021 via mobile

Every item we tried was amazing. You can not go wrong in this spot. If it’s busy, take a table inside. The patio overlooking the valley is beautiful, but the food is too good to worry about the views. Go hungry, order lots of things to share.

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank LivingLovingItaly
Reviewed 13 April 2021

We were 4 friends, I order 2 dishes, they forgot one and didn't want to bring the other one. They didn't do a gesture for their miss. Then my friend order a special kebab but they bring the wrong one. I advise you to eat in an other place

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 10 April 2021 via mobile

I just loved it, I went there twice during my stay in Sofia, once I had their lasagne or what it's called and the other time Pizza. And I tried their special sweet pizza with figg and dates and all. I loved it. It's so different. I. Wished more places try to be creative and have something different on the menu then the usual. I had lava cake for dessert and it was amazing. Can't recommend it enough. Stay the same as before please ❤️

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

The place is perfectly decorated, a retro style but with a nicely good taste. The food offer is huge, and the three times I've visited it, every option is really tasty. Highly recommended for Sofia.

Date of visit: April 2021