US$114
US$95
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$111
US$102
US$122
US$104
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

City Avenue Hotel(Sofia)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$45
Atlantic Hotel(Sofia)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$58
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

Hotel Brod(Sofia)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$77
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmain buildingbreakfast and dinnercommon roompub crawlfree dinnerprivate roomrila monasterybed dormfree beerseparate buildingwalking tourshared bathroomminute walktrain stationlocation is greatfree internetcity centre
Reviewed 24 October 2016

We booked a double room as part of an online package. We were not expecting to have to walk from the main reception in the cold, while it was dark, all the way to where we would actually be staying. The room was located in a separate building of apartments. Wish this could of been stated clearly before booking. Besides that, everything was good. The bathrooms were clean and the showers were very nice. The room was spacious but the beds were not comfortable. However, this is a great hostel for people traveling on a budget. For most bookings they include free breakfast and dinner, which is pretty unheard of. That would have been amazing had it not been for the fact that the food gave us upset stomachs. Could of just been us, but we hadn't eaten anything other than the hostel food so we were pretty sure of it. In conclusion, I'm not sure what the actual dorms are like but if you book a private room just be prepared to walk a good 5-10 minutes to the actual main building.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 October 2016

Decided to stay at this hostel because of all the amazing reviews, both here and on hostels websites. First surprise we had was that there were no bedrooms with 8 beds as we had reserved and got confirmation of. We would have to stay 6 in one bedroom and 2 in the other bedroom. As for the quality of bedrooms and toilets, I would say it's one of the worst hostels I've been to, really. As for their staff, I've seen staff much nicer... so again just average staff. The positive point is really the free coffee, breakfast and dinner, therefore my 3 stars. Bottom line, I'll never comeback but might be worth it if you just want a bed slightly better than a sleeping bag and you are on a budget.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Paulo M
Reviewed 2 October 2016

Very well located, near public transport and walking distance to the city center. Incredibly friendly and social. Helpful staff. Offering Free breakfast and dinner daily. Best hostel in Sofia and one of the best I've ever visited.. highly recommended..

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

They even help you book amazing trips to different places around Bulgaria. Living there is pretty authentic experience in itself, more cultural. Place is also clean and hygenic with fast wi fi among other amenities.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 September 2016

Before I arrived in Sofia, all I heard about was Hostel Mostel, and it lived up to its reputation. Amazing value, nice rooms, comfortable beds with private locker, light and electricity socket. Then theres the food, the free breakfast was impressive, full of fruit, vegetables, eggs, bread etc. The dinner included beer and had three choices, all vegetarian as well so I was delighted. The meal times are great since they bring everyone together as well. Glad I stayed here, and I will do so again when I return to Sofia.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo