All reviewsbilla supermarkettrain stationwet floorlion bridgebulgarian restaurantsmall hotelwalking distancenight's sleepshower curtainrila monasteryhot waterfridgereceptionistunplugtvcitycentre
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

Just a quick stay before taking a bus to another city. Clean, spotless, spacious with restaurants and kebab shops around during late night. Good location, very close to bus terminal and metro station. Note, no breakfast included.

Definitely will stay there again.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

This is a lovely hotel, very clean with very friendly staff. Excellent wi-fi in the room. Having read other reviews on here I really wonder what some people expect for this price. I stayed here on my first night in Bulgaria and had no hesitation re-booking for my final night a week later. I did not order the breakfast as there are plenty of places nearby to grab a coffee and something to eat.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 May 2016

I choosed this hotel, just because of its location.
Just stayed one night to travel through.

The hotel is just 5 minute walking from the big train and bus station.
Another 5 minute walk to some supermarkts and shops.

Room was clean, fresh towel, WiFi working.

Actually nothing to complain.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 May 2016

I think I f you are traveling on a budget it's a good choice.
The hotel is in walking distance from the central bus and train station.
And the main landmarks are about 20 minutes away by foot.
The lady hosting us was very friendly and spoke really well English.
And there is a really nice restaurant 1 street away from the hotel.

Although the hotel is good price/quality there are a few things which could be better.
First of all our mattress was pretty old and the bathroom wasn't really clean, the floor was dirty. Luckily the bathtub/shower was clean enough.
Then I didn't like that you had to pay extra if you wanted a towel or soap or anything extra.

I think if you are travelling on a budget choice or in no need of luxury or if you need to take a train or bus next day I can really recommend this place.
But if you are looking for a little extra comfort I would recommend another place.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2016

I didn't know what to expect when I showed up at this hotel. But as soon as I walked through the door,mI knew I didn't make a mistake.

This is a quiet, well appointed hotel. I definitely will stay here again.

Room Tip: Take several map shots and have that with you to show your taxi driver. This hotel is on the corner, the sign is hard to see from a car.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo