Park Hotel Moskva
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Restaurant
  • Fitness centre
All reviewsbig parkrussian embassyrooms are cleanthe upper floorsjunior suitenice hotelbreakfast buffetsocialistcity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 September 2017

The hotel is a bit far from the city centre but you can walk to a metro station. Taxi will be an economic option if you are travelling in a group.

Breakfast was an all right but not fancy buffet. We had a particularly long waiting time for service and food when we chose to eat lunch at the hotel.

There is a park next to the hotel for walking or exercising.

The waiting time for the lifts were very long for some reason. The shower was also not designed well which makes it easy to flood the entire bathroom.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Needed a one night stop before flying out. It's close to the airport, the room is comfortable. Although other reviewers didn't like the restaurant, the Turkish restaurant just outside of the hotel is rather good. There is a park nearby that would have been nice to walk around if we had time in the morning.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David W
Reviewed 3 July 2017

The hotel is high-rise (approximately 15 stories). There are wonderful views fro the upper floors,
My room was at the end of a corridor and it was huge. Perhaps all such situated rooms are the same.
The bed was comfortable and the actual bedroom was smallish but there was a large reception room and, of course the shower/toilet (no bath). It would be a great space if you had work to do.
A few quibbles: If you turn the shower on high you'll flood the entire floor space of the bathroom because there is no lip or divider between the shower and the rest of the room. No tissues are supplied (apart from toilet tissues obviously!). Soap/shampoo is not of high quality. There mini bar was unstocked (perhaps because there was a conference on?)
There is no lounge bar in the hotel (coffee/drinks are available in the lobby area) so there is no good space to socialise.
The breakfast is where the hotel really lets itself down. They were dreadful.No fresh fruit. No fresh juices. Coffee (poor) from a machine. Hot food selection is extremely poor and limited. On two mornings of my three the "hot" food was cold. One morning there were no glasse. Another morning there were no napkins. Staff were not in evidence and when approached not great in the service department.

Room Tip: Go High and end of corridor
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

I unfortunately needed to cancel my visit to what looked to be a promising abode. I understand the pre-payment right as a means to test the validity of my card but I should still be able to cancel and receive a full refund. I attempted to call and email the hotel only to be met with silence. Now I have money in a room I won't be able to use since the cancellation policy wasn't made clear until after my details were locked in.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed in the hotel for two nights.We had junior apartament on the 12th floor wich was nicely furnished, clean with beauthyful panoramic view. The food was good, solid buffet breakfast.Nice wine
I was not satisfy with daly cleaning service beacuse thay didn't provide us enought cleaning products.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business