All reviews private parking beautiful hotel business trip city centre amenities bulgaria
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed for one night on business and really enjoyed my stay. Great rooms with very nice helpful staff. The restaurant is really cosy with very good service. Room service was also very fast. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank olek194
Reviewed 26 July 2017

This hotel is absolute gem!Amazing interior,outstanding views,excellent service!Will recommend it to anybody who has a taste and class!Well done!Have already recommended to few people in Cape Town and their feed back was also great!
Well done!!!!

Room Tip: Any room is as good.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Thea D
Reviewed 24 July 2017

The room had fantastic views of the city was very clean and perfect for my purpose. The restaurant was excellent with good and friendly staff. Their English was good enough to not be an issue. I need to return to Bulgaria and would not consider staying anywhere else.

Room Tip: I suspect all rooms have a view of either the mountain that is directly behind it or the city in front of it, both are nice.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Rod C
Reviewed 16 July 2017

We stayed 4 nights in this hotel, the room is well designed and spacious. There is a restaurant in the hotel with nice view and there is many other restaurants within walking distance from the hotel.
Some points for improvement; such as we missed the electric Kettle. We asked for late check out, and we were informed that we had to pay (usually hotels allow 2 hours free late check out).
I recommend this hotel for the people who are looking for a quiet area in Sofia.

Room Tip: Deluxe room
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jordanian_explorer
Reviewed 9 July 2017

We spent 4 nights at this hotel. The location was lovely, in a quiet but not disconnected area; there are several restaurants and minimarkets within walking distance. The hotel itself is stylish, rooms are spotless, and breakfast area is elegant. Breakfast was a la carte, not a buffet. Staff members are superhumans; we were a group of ten, and they managed to cope with our numerous orders at breakfast time, so I would like to express my deepest gratitute to them. Moreover they helped us arrange a small surprise birthday party for my daughter and they even supplied a cake, which was a lovely gesture. In general, all staff members were friendly, and helpful.

Now to the "but" part. I had the impression that the staff was overworked; I spotted some staff members in the early morning, and they were still there in the late evening. Another thing that I did not like was that we asked for 2 hours late check out, and we were informed that we had to pay. Also, the entire checkout process was lengthy.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family