All reviewsprivate parkingbeautiful hotelbusiness tripcity centreamenitiesbulgaria
Reviewed 24 July 2017

The room had fantastic views of the city was very clean and perfect for my purpose. The restaurant was excellent with good and friendly staff. Their English was good enough to not be an issue. I need to return to Bulgaria and would not consider staying anywhere else.

Room Tip: I suspect all rooms have a view of either the mountain that is directly behind it or the city in front of it, both are nice.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Rod C
Reviewed 16 July 2017

We stayed 4 nights in this hotel, the room is well designed and spacious. There is a restaurant in the hotel with nice view and there is many other restaurants within walking distance from the hotel.
Some points for improvement; such as we missed the electric Kettle. We asked for late check out, and we were informed that we had to pay (usually hotels allow 2 hours free late check out).
I recommend this hotel for the people who are looking for a quiet area in Sofia.

Room Tip: Deluxe room
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jordanian_explorer
Reviewed 9 July 2017

We spent 4 nights at this hotel. The location was lovely, in a quiet but not disconnected area; there are several restaurants and minimarkets within walking distance. The hotel itself is stylish, rooms are spotless, and breakfast area is elegant. Breakfast was a la carte, not a buffet. Staff members are superhumans; we were a group of ten, and they managed to cope with our numerous orders at breakfast time, so I would like to express my deepest gratitute to them. Moreover they helped us arrange a small surprise birthday party for my daughter and they even supplied a cake, which was a lovely gesture. In general, all staff members were friendly, and helpful.

Now to the "but" part. I had the impression that the staff was overworked; I spotted some staff members in the early morning, and they were still there in the late evening. Another thing that I did not like was that we asked for 2 hours late check out, and we were informed that we had to pay. Also, the entire checkout process was lengthy.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2017

I wanted to stay in the Boyana area, and I knew this place was being built 1 yr ago, so I went to see it. On walk-in on a Sunday afternoon they had a room available and it turned out to be a very Good Find.
Price was a bit on the high side, but given this was Sofia, and a nice area of the city, the overall value was still good.

There is a private parking, so the motorcycle was safe overnight. My room was large, more spacious than an average hotelroom, and very well furnished. Bed, Desk, and bathroom were modern and good quality. The Wifi was Excellent. For food and snacks you can either use the restaurant itself or walk around the touristy area and try some of the other places. Taxi to city-centre is less then 20 BGN, and because of the tourist-frequented area, there are plenty of taxis to hail. Breakfast is served from a menu and was Good (picure of full english), with Excellent strong coffee.

I used the room as a remote-office for the Monday and had a brief look around the area again. The park across the road also has a good Wifi hotspot. On Tuesday, I worked part of the morning and got a smooth and efficient checkout. I will return next time I have to work in the Sofia area.

Room Tip: Ask for room at front, nicer view.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 April 2017

I had such a great impression of the hotel! Everything about it was exceptional! It was clean, stylish, roomy and with excellent service! Food was beyond good, the room was well equipped and comfortable! The staff of the hotel was also friendly and helpful! I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business