All reviewsprivate garageold citythe hotel offersgreat view of the cityroom was cleanfriendly hotelrooms are bigtwo nights
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Great location.The room was very good looking, cozy and clean.. The breakfast was very good.We are very satisfied with staff, friendly hotel.This hotel nearby the old town of Sarajevo has everything you need.I will surely go there every time I am in Sarajevo!

Room Tip: Wonderful view
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2017

The hotel reception and restaurant staff were friendly and spoke English (my Bosnian isn't all that good yet!!). The hotel is really convenient to walk into town and, being a lone female traveler I always felt safe. The breakfast was basic but OK. The room was also basic but clean and it was made up to a high standard every day.

Room Tip: Get a room on the front of the hotel over looking the city (or you end up looking at a cliff face!!)
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 February 2017

I stayed here a few times, and every time I was there the staff were extra kind and helpful. It is not a 5 star hotel, so I did not expect too much. The rooms that I used were of not so good quality (ie very simple, old fashioned, and need a touch of renewal - although the bathroom was always renovated). The view over the river is great, and you get a small balcony just to sit and enjoy the sight. It is great if you are into peace and calm. It's just that you may get woken up by the loudspeakers on the top of the mosks' towers from the hills across the street (at least five start their early morning - ie with the first ray of sunshine/morning light), but if you sleep with your balcony doors open, or if you are not a light sleeper, you should be ok.
The hotel has it's own parking, which is very useful. The food is correct (not too thrilled by it, but correct - I always try to compare the price and the quality of the goods, and this is ok).
Did I mention great and helpful staff? Yes, they are excellent (especially if you think about the low salaries that they get and they still manage to keep smiling and giving their best).
Great black coffee served in the restaurant or anywhere else in the hotel.
And as the best feature of the hotel: the amazing view from the conference rooms. If you need a conference room in Sarajevo, do not go any further - that is it, you need to experience that view!
And one more thing - the hotel is built in a mountain cliff - that is - you see a large piece of stone or a stone wall just left from the reception. That is the actual mountain which is behind the building. Quite amazing. And that view. I will surely go back there next time I am in Sarajevo.

Room Tip: Rooms with a view to the river
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

This is an average hotel with great location, it takes you about 15min walking to the city center. Rooms are a bit older but still nice and clean, the staff is very friendly. I can't say anything about the food because we were always eating in town. If you are looking for cheap accommodation this hotel is right choice for you.

Stayed: December 2016
Reviewed 5 September 2016

We traveled with friends to Bosnia, but stayed only once in this hotel. Hotel is not a luxury one, but friendly staff is giving their best, so guests feel wellcome. We had a free cake and "rakija"... safe parking and a very good position, so you can wealk to city center.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple