“Great day! Highly recommend!”
Review of Green Visions

Green Visions
Book In Advance
More Info
US$58.72*
and up
Lukomir Highland Village Tour and Hike from...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a Bosnian eco tourism and outdoor adventure operator, with over 17 years of experience. Not only do we organize insightful trips through out the region and the Central Dinaric Alps, we also assist various highland communities develop their own responsible tourism activities. We believe that a holiday is most rewarding when it provides you with an insight into the local culture while treading lightly upon the earth. Rest assured that your contribution will help support responsible development and environmental protection in the region. Summer season is on the door and we're ready to take you for walks and bike rides throughout Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Samer H, Mountain Guide / Program Coordinator at Green Visions, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

All reviews
"bobotov kuk"
"natural scenery"
"professional organization"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this trip"
"planned hike"
"village tour"
"picnic lunch"
in 4 reviews
"walking trip"
"wild flowers"
"lovely trip"

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

A perfect winter day out of the city. Green Visions was quick to respond to my email questions as I started to plan my Sarajevo vacation. They offered me options and found me just what I was hoping for. As a solo traveler, I felt incredibly welcome and comfortable. I highly recommend getting out of Sarajevo and into the mountains. It was a short drive and easy hike, at my pace. Wonderful day and very service oriented company of experienced outdoors people.

Samer H, Mountain Guide / Program Coordinator at Green Visions, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Thank you very much for your time to write a review and such a nice words.
We really appreciate it.

We really try to make our guests to feel as old friends with us, rather than "just" a clients. Sharing the natural beauty of Sarajevo is something we enjoy and we're glad you experienced it.

Hope this is not the last time you join us.
Until some other time, all the best.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Absolutely wonderful day trip to a remote village. The scenery was breathtaking, including snow! Alen was a knowledgeable and thoughtful guide and a fabulous driver, too! I highly recommend Green Visions!

Samer H, Mountain Guide / Program Coordinator at Green Visions, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear Beth,
We are so glad you gave us a chance to share with you one part of Bosnian beauty.
Alen is perfect ambassador of our country and we are very glad we have him in our team.

Hope we will have a chance to show you some other well "hidden" corners of Bosnia sometimes in the future.

All the best!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Benjamin was our tour guide on a grey Sunday on September 3, 2017.
Despite dismal weather, our hike was made very enjoyable by the guide's positive energy and uplifting disposition. The hike was perfectly tailored to our group of 7 (varying ages and fitness levels). Benjamin has a fun sense of humour accompanied by interesting information and many stories. We thoroughly enjoyed our hike and we strongly recommend dealing with Green Visions. They were professional, communicated well and proved to be friendly and accommodating.
Thank you Benjamin, for your candid, generous answers to our many questions.

Dear Vesna,
Kraljeva Sutjeska is one of the "hidden" corners of Bosnia and not many people do visit it.

We're glad we had an opportunity to share it with you, since we consider it as important part of Bosnian cultural heritage and amazing walking area.

Benjamin is one of our guides who's pure "ball of positive energy" and definitely knows how to make every experience and hiking tour as a unique one.
We're definitely share your review with him and hope we'll see you again at one of our tours.

Cheers.

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Branko was our tour guide to Lukomir. It's in my opinion the best day tour I've ever taken. Lukomir is an authentic mountain village with minimal tourism and breathtaking vista, and Branko's passion made the experience even better. I learned a lot about the country from him. I only wish we had even more free time to enjoy the gem that is Lukomir. I could spend days here.

Thank you for your time to rate your Lukomir Village visit with Green Visions.

We will definitely pass your praises to Branko and hope we will see you sometimes back in Bosnia again.

All the best!