See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 November 2017

I was on fall break (October/November) in Sarajevo and decided to stay here for a couple of nights. At that time, the rooms were a little cold, but everything else was excellent! The location is in easy walking distance from everything, and the staff was exceptionally friendly! Although breakfast wasn't huge, the omelets and museli were certainly filling!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 November 2017

ideally located at historical vicinity. can visit all the interesting places in city by foot. staff was friendly and helpful too. i had a quiet environment for a good sleep as it was not too close to main road

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 April 2017

I used Hostel City Centre Sarajevo for a week's visit as a result of fieldwork I was undertaking for my degree. The staff were lovely and helpful, the hostel was very accommodating with perfect location right on the border with 'Old Town'. I would note however, that there are 4 flights of stairs to climb to get to the hostel but it makes you fit :).

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

As stated above, they cancelled my reservation one week in advance "due to overbooking". Altough they transfered me automatically to another hostel, without paying nothing extra, I had made my original reservation 3 months in advance....

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

Great location, near Baščaršija, restaurants, bars and markets. Stuff is very kind and always helpfull. Rooms and bathrooms are nice and clean. The most important thing is that it's so good atmosphere there.. I was there about 20 times and it's the best hostel for me, it's my second home. Perfect for solo travelers and groups!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo