See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 July 2015 via mobile

A friend recommend me this hostel and I end up staying 4 nights there and it couldn't had been better! Hostel is super well located and has a great great vibe. Everything was clean and tidy and staff were super nice and helpful all the time.
The hostel even offers a half day tour that covers all the things you should see that are in an non-working distance, and I would highly recommend that as well!
Can't go wrong there (: enjoy!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 July 2015

We were a big party, so 5 of my friends and I were appointed in the apartment. It was separated by the remaining part of the hostel. It was very cold and snowing, but we didn't feel it inside, actually we were quite hot. The apartment (they called it studio) had one bathroom, one bedroom, one living room and a small kitchen. It had enough space, even though we were 6 people. It was clean, had wifi, and you couldn't smoke inside. The smokers went outside, on the porch. I liked very much the place and if I'm going in Sarajevo again I'll probably stay there.

Room Tip: the studio
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 June 2015

HCC is the perfect hostel while you visit Sarajevo. The location good and could not be more central; everything is within 5 mins walk. The hostel itself is incredibly homey, with lots of comfortable spaces that encourage a social atmosphere. The beds were comfortable and the shower was hot and had good pressure. I recommend taking the half day tour the hostel offers to visit the bobsleigh track and tunnel. This is the perfect spot for any traveller coming to Sarajevo.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 June 2015

This hostel has a great location within close reach of the old town and next to all the bars. Rooms are spacious, service is good and facilities are clean and comfortable. Everything a backpacker can ask for!
On weekends some rooms towards the street can be a bit noisy at night, since the bars are just downstairs. Ask for backside room if you plan not going out.

Room Tip: Choose rooms towards the back as they are less noisy at night
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 April 2015

We stayed in this hostel for 1 night coz we really wanted to be close to the city center to explore it. And it is located very close to the city city. But! arriving with a car like we did is quite a challenge. There is a free parking available but what they don't say is that the parking is at their sister hostel (10 min walk one from other), not a long walk unless u have to carry 2-3 bags with u. Another option, is that your travel companion drops u off at the hostel with all the bags and goes to park the car. Better indeed but not really so :( coz u still have to climb 3 flights of stairs with all ur bags +1 flights inside the hostel coz our room was a mezzanine one. To be faire, the receptionnist helped me with the bags for this last flight and I am very grateful. As a short resume, the staff is really nice (all of them - they also let us leave the car in the parking space couple of more hours than initially stated) and the place is centrally located. On the downside though, way too many stairs (and i'm a slim person, my little more heavier boyfriend was really suffering). The cleanliness is about 7 from 10, had a chewing gum on the floor in the room for example.... No soap in the commom bathroom. U have to take off ur shoes when u enter the hostel. As stated before our room was a mezzanine, so at least half of the room is unusable as u cannot walk straight. If u like to be in ur room being half bent or just lying on the bed, this is ur place. If u expect to be able to move around, just skip this one. Wifi was so so. All in all, i'd say there are better places for the value.

Room Tip: Not a mezzanine room for sure
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple