See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 January 2018

Super friendly staff! Great value for money and location is perfect, tucked away in a quiet corner yet only a few steps away to the Old Town. Highly recommend and would definetely stay here again. My only regret, not staying long enough :( but thanks guys! Until next time ! :)

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 November 2017

We found this hotel on booking.com. I decided to check the hotel's Tripadvisor site, it seemed great (It is great, trust me.)

The hotel is located close to the Old Town.
It is in a small street, therefore, it is quiet
There is a shop nearby and naturally dozens of bakeries .
The staff is unbelievably friendly and helpful.
It looks like on the pictures above.
It is a great hotel if you are about to explore Sarajevo.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank geraki99
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Folks dont listen to the negative crap. This is an excellent hotel with very well appointed roons and bath
Staff is great and it is 2 mins walk to old town and airport bus

Plenty of restaurants coffee shops and transport close buy
Dont think twice book it

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank raisola
Reviewed 7 December 2016

The worst experience ever! They had totally wrong information on booking site, they it said that they have had parking place, but could not be farther from the truth. They actually have a public parking nearby, which is not you bargain for, if you are just passing by and it is necessary to have a car at hand to travel on. I booked the place SOLELY for they have stated that they have secured parking on request. They don't. They do it in arrangement with another hotel, so it is ridiculous - you can book that hotel then instead. Why bother with Safir then? It was late at night, I sent my request but I had no parking provided. As I said, I was tired and cold, and in such case you are not in the mood "just to try to park over there". The second choice? Leave in front of the shop but we do not guarantee that police won't take it. Horrible! I had to find another hotel with proper parking at such late hours, which, of course, made me additional costs. AH, yeah, they charged the room. Or booking.com. Whoever it is, they are cheating people, because on page was clearly stated that you can have parking at request.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Friendly staff, amazing location at the city center, but in a quiet alley. Room was nice and clean. Equipment not too fancy, but sufficient.
We recommend this place if you want quite yet accessible hotel.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple