New W Hotel
US$49
US$44
US$59
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreeted by very friendly staffmain roadgreat hotelconvenient locationminute walkhotel is locatedskanderbeg squareyogurtreceptiontaxicityinternetalbania
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

The staff was friendly enough but their English comprehension and knowledge was a little lacking. Otherwise I would have give. Five stars for the uniquely beautiful rooms and convenience, especially to the park. I also don't care for the showers, which sprays everywhere and got stuck in a giant pool. But minor details.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 15 January 2018

The hotel is in a good location that worked very well for us, next to the main street, you can easily catch a bus to go to the center of the city. The beds were very comfortable. We had a quadruple room for two adults and two kids. It was a little bit small with all the luggage, but we only stayed for one night, so no problem. The room service was very fast. We enjoyed complimentary breakfast in the morning. Overall hotel looks very clean, the staff is very polite and helpful.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

I don't like writing this stuff at all because I loved Tirana and found the people warm and welcoming. I also found the guys who work in the hotel and the receptionists friendly and helpful. But I found myself told to get out out of bed at 11 at night and physically threatened by an extremely menacing heavy to pay my bill in full as it was "the end of the month" (it was December 30th and I was half way through my stay), "don't say another word...you don't talk any more...you just pay now". It was really ugly, unpleasant and scary and the two behind reception looked somewhat shocked, but we're clearly powerless. Luckily, I had the cash to pay it on me; maybe they were short of money, who knows, but I packed up and got the Hell out of there in the morning. In terms of the hotel, the room was fine but the (newly) opened night club pushes out the beats until the wee hours and that permeates the whole hotel. Walk into city centre is about 12 mins.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank ReindeerSpotting
Liridon S, Owner at New W Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review. I would sincerely like to apologise for the experience which you had at our hotel. I am the owner and I have decided to write to you personally as I am unclear why any such action was taken by our staff and it is certainly not within our policy to treat any guests in this way. Actions have been taken to make sure that this never happens again.

We hope that you will consider us in the future and promise to make your experience much more pleasant as with all our other guests.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

I have found New W as 4 stars hotel with lowest prices, near our business location.
It is located at the end of city center, but it is very close to embassies and restaurants which you can reach in 5 - 10 minutes’ walk. From hotel you need 15-20 minutes’ walk to central pedestrian zone. Hotel is quite new and modern boutique hotel with app. 20 - 30 rooms. Has nice bar and restaurant.
Has a small parking but the reception manage park in and out so you always get your car on the time without worries.
It has very good breakfast. But the best value is staff which delivers gives service excellence and comfortable statement and unique experience. Whatever you need just asked them.
During my statement in Tirana I have lost my phone and these great people from hotel checked all restaurants, and bars that I visited that night as well as they checked taxi services until my phone was found.
Only con is some car wash and repair service which is located outside just in front of the hotel which doesn't look good at all, so when I arrived and searched for hotel I was shocked , but I figure it out that it has nothing to do with a hotel. So just leave that info away.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Travelled as a couple in the W hotel. It was totally worth it and i will go again if i have the opportunity to be in Albania one more time!

-Staff very friendly and happy to help you
-They provide you with what they promise
-Rooms and the hotel clean
-Quiet all times
-Modern and romantic rooms
-Big queen bed ( a little bit hard but still good)
-20minutes walk from the city

Every room has a different name and i think it changes the theme in every room. I got the butterly one and loved it!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple