See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Only one night we stayed.the room doesn’t smells fresh,bathroom is dirty and tub has mold.limited towels set,Kleenex was out of paper,iron board cover was nasty.remote control,tv guide and coffee maker were dusty.they need a good housekeeper and supervisor,been on a trip for a week now from different states and this our 3rd quality inn we stayed,this is the most dirtiest and not a comfy bed.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Pleasant stay in a comfortable room. Front desk at check-in was very friendly. My only complaint was the conditon of the driveway and parking lot. Sure, winters can be tough here, but the surfaces were totally glazed with ice. Our SUV had trouble getting up the steep incline of the entrance due to ice. The snow stopped a day or two before, so plenty of time to salt it. Apparently it was a problem for others. A gentleman behind me while checking in also made a comment about the danger of sliding back into a busy street. His wife said she slipped and almost fell in the parking lot. The front desk clerk told us there is a way in without the incline behind the property, but that's too late once you're there. I think the management could've put an orange cone or something in the steep driveway with a poster or something to direct drivers to the much safer rear entrance. Otherwise, I'd stay again if in the area.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2017

We were able to park in front of our room and enter from the parking lot which is much more convenient than the interior corridor arrangement. Room was good with microwave and refrigerator. There did not appear to be any eating places within walking distance of the hotel. Breakfast was good and the breakfast room was nice but seemed a little on the small side for a hotel this size. There is a busy railroad track near the hotel and I enjoyed seeing and hearing the trains but travelers who are sensitive to noise should be advised that it is an active railroading area. The staff was pleasant and we enjoyed our stay.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2017

I am a Platinum Choice hotel member which means I stay in over 20 hotels per year for Choice hotels and it is more like 35 hotels/year. All hotels are for pleasure trips only.. The Quality Inn- Ashland is an good hotel close to city center and moderately clean. Positive: great front desk guy. Breakfast is good. Negatives:cable TV not working well, no pool, old decor the owner is trying to change, train outside the door but that can also be fun I would recommend a family or couple staying here. If you read this review click the Green "HELPFUL" Box under the review thanks.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2017

We enjoyed our stay here; you get what you expect from the Quality Inn and this didnt disappoint. The desk staff were very friendly and helpful and the rooms were clean and modern. My only complaint would be breakfast. There wasnt a lot available and the lady looking after it was given the same moniker as the soup guy on Seinfeld ( I know the name but wont print it here). It was almost comical if it wasnt so annoying. Other wise it is worth the stay here.

Date of stay: July 2017