1,172 results
All reviews bathroom floor junior suites no wifi in the rooms rooftop pool full kitchen standard room reception area comfortable hotel downtown papeete convenient location other islands cruise terminal late at night market tahiti flight luggage
Reviewed 2 October 2018

We paid for an early check in as we arrived from a long flight. The room was locatd right next to one of the busiest streets on Papeete and it was constant noise. The hotel is in a good location to the harbor, big market and banks, but the front side of the hotel faces some pretty dismal views of dilapidated apartments. The staff was friendly. The lighting was so dim we could not read the menu. I would stay there again but I would definetly ask for a room overlooking the pool, which was nice.

Stayed: September 2018
4  Thank catchuslater
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed twice here due to the stop over to get to bora.
The service is simply non existent, and you get the feeling they don’t even want you there.
The rooms well no fridge, no safe, something possibly growing in the shower, blocked drain in the shower, no water pressure!
We went to have breakfast and there were still things in there from the night before! No one seemed to care when we questioned them either so we walked out.
The bar, well don’t bother . They had to 5 people up there to try and work out how to make our drinks.
It’s noisy, some local rooster doesn’t stop all night.
This is supposed to be one of the better hotels , we’ll I can only imagine what the others must be like.
Please save yourself while there’s still time and stay elsewhere

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank 60982Mac
Reviewed 24 September 2018

Even worse than 1 star.
Staffs were so impolite, didn't have any willing to help and not baby friendly ever.
They refused to provide me a baby crib when I arrived the hotel around 11pm with my baby. They said everyone went home so nobody can't install it. I told her I'll do it but she didn't have key for supply closet.
Also they charged me extra expense for breakfast. They never explained second omelet will charge but just ask cash when check out. I stayed suit since we were 5 people but they gave us only one plate of omelet. I didn't have cash so wanna pay by credit card and they tried to charge me $25 + breakfast because $25 is minimum pay for credit card.
Never go this hotel. Worst in my life.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
7  Thank khsong77
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Located in town center next to a petrol station with a convenient store, rooms are nice, good for a one night stay transiting, the bathtub creates a flood every time you shower, it would be good to have a walk in shower instead, looking forward to bathroom upgrade.

Stayed: September 2018
1  Thank 674leid
Reviewed 8 August 2018

well located in downtown, 10 minutes walking to Papeete Market and the shopping center.Room was clean and very spacious. they have a good restaurant inside with typical french dishes.
we paid 350 USD taxi from airport to the city.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo