1,334 results
All reviews happy hour coral coast bbi spa welcome song quiet road ocean terrace restaurant free foot massage small hotel rooms are large deluxe room sunset strip other guests lounge chairs five nights welcome drink reef shoes relaxing stay
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

When we arrived we were surprised to find that the sea was tidal and we love snorkelling. But it did not affect our holiday one bit. The hotel and its staff are so attentive it was amazing. Nothing was to much trouble. We used the spa which was so relaxing. We spent our time on the water front which had a lovely breeze and superb views. Our room was spacious and beautiful. Visit if you can you won't be sorry.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2017

Amazing experience! The staff are so friendly and you feel like you have a new family when you're​ here. Getting greeted by name at the restaurant and bar is a personal touch that just makes you feel that little more special. Clean rooms, air-con, plenty of space. The place is calm and relaxing, just what anyone wants in a Fiji holiday. The prices are very very good for accommodation and in the restaurant. The chef has daily specials and the regular menu is delicious from start to finish, especially the local fish and chicken curry. The happy hour drum is a great fun way to kick off the evening and the half price full bar is a great way to meet new people and share stories from the days experiences. The endless trip advisor awards and positive reviews of praise from visitors from around the world continue to show how great the facilities and people are at Bedarra Beach Inn. It was my wife's first trip overseas and was the best location to have come and stayed. Vinaka Bedarra Beach Inn

Room tip: A room in the main building, is close to the bar and restaurant, and really not noisy at all
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Seymour2711
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Stayed for three nights and it was absolutely perfect. Staff would greet you by your name, were warm and friendly.

I was in room 12 which overlooked the pool and had a view of the sea. The room was comfortable, clean and private. It doesn't have a TV but you don't need one when you have the sound of the sea lapping up on the beach.

Food from the restaurant is a standard fare. A three minute walk to your left takes you to bedarra Bar and Grill which is excellent and only open for dinner.

Keyboard warriors, get a Vodafone SIM card and enjoy LTE speeds if you need to work.

This place is everything you need for an authentic experience without the crowds. It was hard to leave Bedarra just as I sunk into it. I'd be back in a heartbeat.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Staying at the Bedarra Beach Inn is a magical experience. From the moment you arrive you feel welcome. The staff at Bedarra form a community and make you feel like part of their family. Every experience I had was simply fantastic. The location is perfect whether you have your own car or rely on other transport. I was on my own and so went to town on the local bus and booked day trips, for example up the Navua River. The ocean is across the road, the water is beautiful and the snorkelling amazing; I saw so many different types of fish. The food is delicious and combined with music from the friendliest musicians you will ever encounter and the welcoming atmosphere that is created by the staff, every meal I ate was a wonderful experience. I was travelling solo but never felt lonely at the Bedarra Beach Inn. I miss those friendly, beautiful, caring people that made my holiday so memorable.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We just had our fourth stay at the Bedarra.
When we arrived we were greeted by each staff member giving us a hug and welcoming us home. When we got to our room there was a lovely fruit plate and a letter. The letter started off by saying,
welcome home with lots of Bula hugs.
Then went on to say on behalf of the entire Bedarra team, we extend you a very warm welcome back.
They thanked us for choosing to stay with them once again, and then it said if there's anything they can do to make our stay more enjoyable please let them know. It would be there pleasure to help.
So nice, we were amazed.
We got married at the Bedarra last year so this was our first wedding anniversary. On the night of our anniversary after we had finished dinner, the band came over to sing us a happy anniversary song. It was so beautiful, so much passion in it.
The meals are great at a good price.
We don't like leaving, but we will be back next year. Love the Bedarra and the entire Bedarra family.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple