All reviews supermarket downstairs microwave oven washer dryer full kitchen hr bakery hr reception super market living room the ground floor an early flight small balcony rooms are great overnight stay flat screen tv nadi airport minute drive upon check
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

It's a really good place. It's environment is great with an open balcony where you can have any type of occasions and the rooms are great. It's near to the Nadi International Airport as well and the supermarkets are only a few steps away.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank DarshikaC6
Reviewed 26 April 2018

Flight home got cancelled and we got put on another flight leaving every early (6am) the next day. We found Ratsun which is only a 3min drive to the airport.

We didn't arrive at the hotel until past 5pm and checkin went pretty smooth. One of the desk clerks even helped us with bringing our luggage to our rooms. They also helped make arrangements for a cab to bring us to the airport in the morning, which was nice and even asked if we needed a wake-up call.

Our room was nice and clean and it was even nice having a washer/dryer available in the bathroom which were were able to use. Unfortunately, there's not too many options for restaurants so advise would be to arrive at the hotel with food purchased elsewhere or already having dinner prior to arrival at the hotel. Otherwise, you will be skipping dinner (which is what we did). We tried to walk around to see what was available but ended up back in our room shortly after.

This is a good place to just spend the night if you need to catch an early morning flight the next day. For 2 ppl, the cab ride cost us $10FJD.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2018

I was booked to stay over 2 nights however had to cancel 1 night 2 days before my scheduled stay due to a Cyclone in the region that was schedule to hit the Island on the second night. You would hope that with a little common sense and consideration the hotel would make an exception with their cancellation policy. I understood there might be a small cancellation fee, however this hotel charged me the full nights booking fee as the cancellation fee. The staff were not considerate of the situation, offered no help and were only interested in the $$$. I am very disappointed and I will not be booking this hotel for any future business trips and will be bringing it to the attention of as many people possible to ensure they do not put themselves in the same situation. Specifically business people who's travel itineraries can change at short notice.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank dgriftravel
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

My experience with Ratsun was different as expected. For two two young female travellers the location of the hotel just didn't feel safe. People around the area looked dodgy and my intuition just kept getting worse. Nearly had huge argument with the receptionist. We come from Philippines and we know exactly what it's like to live in a third world country. I felt like I was scammed— we bought a two-day internet access and they charged us for another extra day. At first they even told us that we mistakenly top up an extra 3-day internet plan which was impossible because we only checked in for two nights. I was more than willing to interrogate and waste my time to find out the truth but I just didn't want to ruin our plans for the day so I spoke with my friend to let this go. They charged a total of 75fjd for the internet alone— that is equivalent to another overnight stay. When we checked in at Hilton hotel in Denarau, they only charged the internet at 9.50fjd PER DAY. Next time you book a budgeted accommodation, would recommend you to spend on a luxurious, well-established hotel. Service is 100% guaranteed and complaints are well attended to.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
5  Thank Sunshine749152
Reviewed 1 March 2018

This little hotel was a very pleasant surprise. Located very close to the airport, it's price is very good, and it is very clean and nice. The neighborhood is not the best, but the property itself is quite nice. The suites have a bedroom, and bathroom (with laundry), and a good-sized kitchen, living-room. Each room has a small balcony. The lobby has a board the automatically updates with all the incoming/outgoing flights which is very helpful.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business