Dull, depressing, they close everything in the evening, not even possible to enter the beach, no music, bar closed 10, we got a very little room, not possible to open window, no view at all but a dull back yard. Although we booked a swit with twin beds, ocean front and view. And we also paid a lot. Terrible place. Maybe for back packers, not for elderly. So extremely disapointed. Also very dirty under the beds. Stayed in Bedarra inn earlier. Very good!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smugglers Cove is a newly built 3 1/2 star rated beachfront resort centrally located on renowned Wailoaloa Beach at Nadi Bay & a comfortable 15 minutes drive from Nadi International Airport, Port Denarau Marina & Nadi Town. The popular Ghost Ship Bar & Grill offers great local & international fare at reasonable prices along with stunning sunsets and ocean views from the beachfront deck dining area. If you are looking for suitable Nadi accommodation that has a fun, inter-cultural atmosphere along with clean comfortable rooms and Free High Speed Wi-Fi Smugglers Cove really is the place to be....... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, TravelUp, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Smugglers Cove Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers Cove Beach Resort And Hotel
- Smugglers Cove Beach Hotel Nadi
- Smugglers Cove Beach Nadi
- Smugglers Cove Beach Resort & Hotel Fiji/Nadi