All reviews close to the airport bedroom villa family villa across the road toka toka welcome drink recommend this resort nadi international airport free shuttle great pool short stay an overnight stay last night an early flight nadi town tour desk bar and restaurant
Reviewed 19 September 2018

Stayed here overnite on way out to islands
And on our return for connecting flight following day.
We had a really good sized room,with seperate bedroom.
Was clean and tidy with a good size bed
Staff were friendly and helpful.
How ever check out was extreamly slow, we have stayed here before in the past, and check,out then was just as slow,it certainly was not through any fault of the staff member
Just the software program that was in place,but she had to reboot system, and in the end I just processed the card transaction,and said I’d collect account on my return from the islands.
The system is very slow,and I was thankful there was no one else checking out at the same time.
On the down side, I felt the restaurant and bar needed a good going over
There certainly are some issues here, we were the only couple at the bar and there were only 3 couples in the restaurant,how ever we waited for a long time to be servered
There was no one at the bar, and the whole area of the bar was cluttered with serving trays of empty glasses as was the main area of the bar,we have travelled to Fiji many many times over the past 15 years, so are accepting and happy with generic FIJI TIME
We are not a Pushy or impatient couple and love the Fijian laid back way,but this was beyond Fiji time, I got the impression that the waiting staff in the restaurant were on constant ground hog day,just waiting for their day to be over,or all guests 8 of us total,to just finish and go away
Meals were average ,but what I thought was strange was that the menu had a weird selection ,yes there were salads, burger, pizza,Chinese ? But from memory 5 different selections of chicken
2 pieces chips salad 600 ml soft drink
4 “. “”. “”
6 “””” “”
8 “””””
Was I at Kentucky fried chicken ?
We ordered a sweet sour and 4 pieces chicken, there were 3 couples in the restaurant,it was 7.35 pm
It took till 8.15 to be served ,we were thankful that it wasn’t packed as I seriously think we would still be there.
And the chicken was very average
Management should have a friend or relative covertly go and have a drink and meal there to understand this review.

Regardless this is a convienent easy lay over hotel ,with clean and tidy rooms that are well priced.

On a final note, check out the spa, I had a fantastic massage,and would highly recommend Rosllene,wasn’t expecting that quality of massage but would defiantly go back there even if I wasn’t staying at the resort.10/10

Room Tip: Away from pool area and bar
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stransky
Nasoni T, General Manager at Tokatoka Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Bula Vinaka stransky,

Thank you for reviewing your experience with us.

Our sincere apologies that you faced such delays both at the Front Desk and the Restaurant. We have highlighted this with the team and are taking corrective action to ensure we improve the efficiency of our services. Yes we do have a range of Chicken & Chips on the menu for those require something light and easy and for bigger families who often join us over the weekends. Our Executive Chef who has recently joined us is working with the team to improve our food quality and service.

Our Spa Therapists including Roselene are definitely great at what they do. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your massage. Thank you for recommending Roselene and our Spa services.

We hope you would continue to use us as your transit destination in Fiji.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Arriving late into Nadi I found Tokatoka great for a stopover for one night. Rooms extremely spacious and comfortable. Service in the dining area was slow but reasonable priced for Fiji. Check in and check out was very slow although I was in no hurry allow ample time for check out during busy or peak periods.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Nasoni T, General Manager at Tokatoka Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2018

Bula Vinaka Fiona W,

Thank you for our review of Tokatoka Resort.

We are happy to hear that your found our rooms spacious and comfortable. We have discussed your feedback with the team and address the areas of improvement in service at both the restaurant and front desk.

We hope you would consider a return visit when next in transit.

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

It wasn’t the most extravagant or luxurious hotel, but it was quiet, and EVERY member of the staff was very friendly. Every one that I passed greeted me with a smile and a warm Bula as I passed by them no matter what time of day it was. Tosh at the tour desk was very very remarkable! Hetold us what were the best tours, and even helped out more than that.The pool is very nice, and has a water slide to go down, and entertainment in the afternoons. It is about a 10 minute walk (if that) from the front desk to the airport which made it even more convenient. Definitely would recommend!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Bula Vinaka Takeosdaddy,

Thank you for reviewing your experience at Tokatoka Resort.

It is good to hear that we were able to deliver friendly, satisfactory service. The pool certainly is a main attraction with our guests and we are working on jazzing up the evenings with our live band, both of which you got to experience.

We appreciate your recommendation and hope you would consider us when next in Nadi.

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Such a lovely place and their staff is so friendly and helpful. Must stay place.
Food was amazing and their rooms are amazing too. Good value for money. It was clean and well kept and so close to the airport.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sahil S
Nasoni T, General Manager at Tokatoka Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Bula Vinaka Sahil S,

Thank you so much for your review. It is great to hear that you had a very good experience and that our team delivered service to your expectations. Thank you for recommending us.

We look forward to your future visit.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

I got my brand new camera (a birthday present from my wife), some cash, a pair of good earphones, an electric shaver stolen in my room at Tokatoka Resort.
Having its personal stuff stolen in a locked room is one thing that's is really unpleasant. But the worst part is the way the management handled the situation. They absolutely didn't give a s**** about the situation.
Despite my numerous email, phone calls, they kept telling stories and finding excuses. No action were taken from their side. Worst hotel, avoid it at all cost.

Room Tip: Avoid road-side rooms: very noisy!!! couldn't sleep. Unsecured hotel, watch out for your personal belongings.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business