“Seriously needs improvements”

Ranked #6 of 25 Hotels in Nadi
Suva
“Seriously needs improvements”
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Stayed at the hotel on several occasions last year and this year. The rooms have had cockroaches, the AC is noisy. lumpy pillows. Thankfully this time the room was away from the house band. Food is ok. Better to eat out. Staff are friendly and helpful except one or two at the front-desk.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
Brisbane
Reviewed 19 February 2012

Traveled with my twins who are 7yrs old, mum and 3 other girlfriends. Great location, awesome service. Would highly recommend it and I WILL stay here again. My Flight was cancelled and they upgraded us to 3 executive suites...damn they were beautiful. Staff were very helpful and friendly. I loved the service. I found that the Jack's gift shop was very reasonable with price.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Rome, Italy
Reviewed 19 February 2012

I would not SEEK out this hotel for a stay in Fiji... but it served its purpose for me, which meant that it was close to the airport and included free transfers.

This hotel is FINE for a nights' stay while you wait to catch your plane/boat to another Fijian island...

The wifi isn't free, but works well.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
Apia, Samoa
Reviewed 16 February 2012

After spending a day on the road from Nausori on my way to Apia, I got send to the hotel by Air Pacific. I had been up for 20+ hours driving.

I have 2 complains about the place. First of it is simple: in Fiji and being a upscale hotel, you should offer FREE or low cost internet. NOT $40 Fijian a day. That's crazy! Good thing Jack's onsite sells Vodafone recharged so I can use my Flashnet for $15 a day!!!

Secondly, I told the staff I needed to be up at 1:15 and they agreed to make sure i was up. I got up miraculously at 3:30 and I had a 5am flight. They said they forgot (Welcome to Fiji lol), but they take me on the shuttle with just me to make up for it and I made it to Apia after all.

Room Tip: Make sure you have an alarm.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank PeterVandever
long island ny
Reviewed 1 February 2012

Flooding and canc. flight kept us in hotel for 2 days. Plant is fine--nice pool,rooms ok (tho' had a couple of roaches.) Food was poor. We used the buffet ---which was our only option on 2nd day as this was in our voucher; slim pickens of poor food--and staff lost interest when guests were vouchered. To be fair, the breakfast (included) was fine but other meals best order al a carte.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank theperipatist
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nadi
1.4 km away
9.2 km away
Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa
Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa
#5 of 8 in Denarau Island

Been to Tanoa International Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Tanoa International Hotel

Property: Tanoa International Hotel
Address: Votualevu Rd, Nadi, Viti Levu 9203, Fiji
Region: Fiji > Viti Levu > Nadi
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool
Ranked #6 of 25 Hotels in Nadi
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): €
Hotel Class:4 star — Tanoa International Hotel 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, HotelQuickly and LateRooms so you can book your Tanoa International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Tanoa International Nadi