“Ok for a very quick stop” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Travellers Holiday Apartments Fiji

Travellers Holiday Apartments Fiji
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Nadi
Travellers Holiday Apartments Fiji
Ranked #6 of 20 Nadi B&B and Inns
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Ok for a very quick stop”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2011

You can't have super high expectations for a cheap price in Nadi area. We just needed something cheap for the night.

The room was cool enough with the fan in Fiji's hottest season, we didn't even need to use the AC (which we paid $10 extra for)! Room was tidy, but not clean. Bathroom/shower in a state of disrepair, but the water still ran, which is really all we needed.

We had a room in the back, but it was still really loud- from road noise and people gathering outside club downstairs. Refrigerator kept our food cold. Television appeared to work.

Reception got business done, but not very friendly.

Biggest plus is the hotel's location-- close to several restaurants and a supermarket.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
2 Thank rdacks

Families
Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2010

Hello all,
This hotel was a stop off point for me and my boyfriend before flying to the states!We had a total of two nights here. The staff were rude and dismissive. Uninterested in our business. The room was filled with mosquitoes, nestling in the curtains and awoke at night to bite us continually. It had not been cleaned at all. The hotel claims they have fully renovated rooms all with cable tv. There was no tv in our room and when we explained this to them they promised to switch us. A whole day passed and no word from them. We asked them again and they said we coul not switch rooms! We didn't see any other guests in two days. They had to have a room free.
They had a laundry service. We threw in all our travelling clothes hoping for one last wash before our trip to America. They washed our clothes and returned them. All seemed well. However there had been the most horrendous mistake. The cleaner had washed our clothes at 70 degrees and had shrunk them to the size of toddlers clothes! They had also bleached everything so I had huge white patches on all my clothes. I was devastated. There was about $350 worth of clothing there. All ruined. I went back to the reception and asked them what they had done. They did not apologize and they had the nerve to ask me to pay them for the wash! I told them I wanted compensation for the damage and they refused to listen, were rude and verbally abusive and showed no consideration for me whatsoever. My clothes were destroyed and I had even filled in a sheet saying I wanted a gentle wash with gentle conditioner at 30 degrees. They actually had instructions in front of them.
Our hot water cut out without warning when I was showering. This was never apologized for or fixed.
We wanted to store some milk and fruit juice in our fridge in our room which was also not working.
They charge a ridiculous amount per night and it is worth nothing!
We had no air con and this was also promised and it was very very hot in our room.
These are misleading appartments accompanied with terrible service!
Unpleasant business!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
9 Thank Natalya050

Travellers are raving about these Nadi hotels