All reviews kava circle playing the guitar island hopping travel desk nadi town upon check close to the airport bamboo backpackers hostel dorm fiji vibes roomy
Reviewed 20 January 2016

Staff could not be nicer, really make you feel part of the family.. couldnt name all of them because there is just not enough space, Mary, Junior, Georgey, Lamba, Ben and Mamma and everybody else!
The resort has everything you could want for a low price, fantastic food from the kitchen, tours and boats to the islands cheaper than the big commercial tours, ping pong, foosball, swimming pools. The list goes on and on, great atmosphere with locals often popping down for a few drinks each night.

Just go, youll love it.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank Maxwell G
Reviewed 8 January 2016

This is a good first stop in Nadi. They included a free airport transfer and our private ensuite room was reasonably priced. Recomend a couple days here for getting into the Fiji Time mode and making arrangements to visit other islands. The WiFi was good too.

Room Tip: We stayed in room #2 with a/c and Wifi
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank seafare74
Reviewed 2 January 2016

Good place to stop for a day or two in transition to the port or island resorts, but I wouldn't stay much longer.
It is pretty basic and it meant of more of a low budget accommodation for backpackers
You can simply rent a bed in a shared dorm like setting or a private room which has its own private bathroom as well. It does have a great beach and a small cafe like restaurant/bar service and staff was friendly!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 December 2015

I recently stayed in Travellers for 4 nights (2 on the first time and 2 other single nights in transition of other destinations) and my experience was amazing! In the first two nights, the staff were incredibly lively and were more than willing to help you with anything you needed! If you are looking for just a room to sleep in this is the place to come! The beds are pretty clean (which I was scared about it as I am extremely sensitive) and the showers are basic but its better than nothing right? The food is amazing and even though the prices are the bar are steeeeep, they make the drinks really strong so it works out in the end.

When we came back for our third and fourth night the staff had remembered where we had travelled and asked us all about our time! They always recommended places to go and see and were more than happy to organise everything! A special mention to George who definitely made out stay in Nadi so much more special! He was so incredibly kind and generous and made us feel right at home! If you needed absolutely anything he would go out of his way to make it happen and he always was a laugh!

Another special mention must go to cheeky little Junior at the desk who helped us out with all our taxis and everything else we needed! Thank you to Kali who was just the kindest and most gentle human I have ever met and who connected us to his friend Nelson in Blue Lagoon! :) And lastly, to Sammy for giving me the strongest Long Island I have ever had in my life - I almost died ;) hhaha!

If you are looking for a place where everyone will treat you like family - this is the place to come! I couldn't recommend this place enough!

Room Tip: Some rooms don't have airconditioning, but on our last night we were given a room so if you request one, they will try to give it to you.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jasmine P
Reviewed 1 December 2015

The actual size of this resort is bigger than you think, there's buildings up the street further which are accomodation for this place. It's so nice, the people are friendly, drinks are cheap. Supermarket is down the road and there are so many travellers passing through that are all really friendly. Good vibe to the place

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo