All reviews washer and dryer small kitchen rooftop bar complimentary foot massage smugglers restaurant laundry area wailoaloa beach airport shuttle stayed here for one night great place to stay swimming pool nadi town gym bedroom concierge amenities linens
Reviewed 23 August 2018

Free shuttle was great. Staff friendly (who in Fiji is not friendly).

Its close to airport but no direct road so it seems a lot further away. $15 fiji (this seems to be the fee everywhere around Nadi - someone is doing well and I suspect not the drivers.....).

Hotel is newish. Layout is awkward. Pool is in poor spot. View from room of dirty empty lot. Bay view would be nice. Lots of yachts. Cheaper resort next door with cheaper restaurant. Bar up the beach as well with fire show at 8.00pm

Proximity to airport is a problem noise wise. Rooms are great although the laundry area could do with a door.

Dont listen to staff if they say you need to be at the airport 3 hours before your flight. We did. We got through customs, security etc in 20 minutes and had 2.40 waiting in lounge before our flight time. May be different if lots of flights.....No decent shops nearby. Walk is 2km to supermarket. Beach is fairly poor depending on what you are used to. You cannot see your hand in the water. Its the tannin and dust/mud from the nearby rivers. In the rainy season apparently the bay is brown. This was not the rainy season and it was bad. Not sure how clean either.

Room was clean but the walkway to our room on the first floor was very dirty or at least marked by oil spills.

1  Thank Clivecheddar
Navneel P, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Suites By Wyndham Wailoaloa Beach Fiji, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Bula,

Tropical Greeting from Ramada Suites Wailoaloa Beach Fiji.

Thank you for taking the time to give feedback of your recent stay at Ramada Suites Wailoaloa Beach Fiji. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and indeed, where necessary improve upon the service that we provide to our valued guests.

I was very disappointed to read of your experience during your stay with us. Whilst an apology will regrettable not alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion, I do extend it with all sincerity. I will certainly empathizes regarding the points you mention in your review.

Again, please accept my apology and I hope that this has not put you off a return stay with us again.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

Stayed here 2 nights for a business trip. Its a brand new hotel so the facilities are all new. I liked that there was a small kitchenette with plates and so on as I tend to eat in during my business trips. The bathroom was nice and modern and had a stand in shower which is what I look for instead of the shower in the bath tub.
There is a few parking spots in the hotel that if free, just a bit tight so can only really fit a small to medium car.
Location wise it is only about 15 mins from Nadi airport so is quite convenient.
The only real complaint I had was since there were no real restaurants nearby I ordered room service both nights. The first night I ordered a pizza and to be frank it was the worst pizza I ever had. The dough was like a bagel - super dense, worse than what you get in a supermarket frozen pizza. The second night I ordered the famous fish and chips with satay and the cook seems to only know one temp for his cooking - super overcooked. The satay was tough as nails and the fish was equally tough - what a waste of a piece of fish.
So other than the in house food, the place is a nice business hotel that is convenient.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Navneel P, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Suites By Wyndham Wailoaloa Beach Fiji, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Bula Victor,

Reviewed 15 August 2018

Our room was nice, with a king-size bed, washer, dryer, kitchen, and balcony with a view of the ocean. Daily service was great and the people were super friendly and helpful. Our concierge, Semesa, was the best!! They were very accomodating with early check-in after we got off our cruise. While there is no restaurant in the building, there is one next door and it services Ramada Suites. The beach is just off the port, so it is a bit dirty (not the crystal clear blue waters you see off the small islands) but it's still nice to have the water there and to be able to walk the beach and see the shells. I'd stay here again if I return to Fiji (which I hope to be able to!)

Bula,

Tropical Greeting from Ramada Suites Wailoaloa Beach Fiji.

Once again I would like to thank you for choosing Ramada Suites Wailoaloa Beach Fiji as your holiday destination and looking forward to seeing you again in future.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

We stayed here for one night as a stop over between flights. Right on the beach and not too far from the airport. Rooms were large and very comfortable, good size bathroom.We didn't hear any noise. The hotel is right on the beach where we had dinner, a few cocktails and complimentary foot massage.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Navneel P, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Suites By Wyndham Wailoaloa Beach Fiji, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Bula Bazlen,

Thank you for your time in giving feedback of your recent stay with us, much appreciated.

Looking forward to seeing you again in future.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

Stayed for the night prior to heading home. Rooms are nice and new, average size, but had everything you would need if staying for any length of time. Free airport transfer, check in nice and friendly and easy. Good outside area for relaxing and sunbathing.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Navneel P, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Suites By Wyndham Wailoaloa Beach Fiji, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Bula Kiwiroger,

Thank you for your time in giving feedback of your recent stay with us and looking forward to seeing you again in future.