“A very good choice”

Hexagon International Hotel, Villas & Spa
Ranked #13 of 25 Hotels in Nadi
Reviewed 19 January 2012

We have been staying at Best Western Hexagon Nadi Fiji for our family holidays for the past 5 years and are booked again for this year. We stay in the 2 bedroom apartment as being a family they are very good value for money. The staff are always friendly and helpful and it is like coming home. The apartments are very clean and well equiped for a family. The supermarket next door is handy for buying all your essentials. There are different rooms to choose from and all are reasonably priced. The Jasmine Spa is wonderful for my facials and my husbands back massages and are good price. The apartment complex is great as you have your own pool for that section. It's good value for a family and you are handy to shops. I would recommend this hotel for anyone whether you are single, married or a family they have an accommodation to cover all.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Debbie R
There are newer reviews for Hexagon International Hotel, Villas & Spa

Reviewed 18 January 2012

I have stayed at the Best Western Hexagon International Hotel in Nadi on several occasions over the years, mainly on brief stopovers in Nadi or for a weekend with my family of 4 children. The different room options available, their clean presentation and reasonable accommodation rates have made the hotel an obvious choice for our family on many occasions. More recently I spent close to 4 months at the hotel while conducting research work in Nadi; I had a wonderful apartment which was airy, clean and offered peace and tranquility which was so essential for my studies. To top it all, the hotel is located close to shops, eateries and other service providers. The staff have always been polite and discreet. A hotel I would warmly recommend.

Room Tip: Ground floor apartments have easier access to the pool area, however those on higher floors are quie...
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Millicent K
Reviewed 17 January 2012

Always choose to stay at the Best Western Hexagon International Hotel while in Nadi. Have always found the staff to be very friendly and accommodating to any special requests that we have had weather it be in the restaurant or in the rooms itself. The rooms are always clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank ShabAk255060
Reviewed 17 January 2012

Having 4 kids, 3 of whom are teenagers, it takes a special place to keep everyone happy and out of each others' hair.
I have found the Hexagon to be ideal for my family, and I would not hesitate to recommend it to my friends.
The staff are friendly and helpful - even if you call them every 30 minutes.
Our washing machine played up, and we needed to do some washing. The staff was happy to allow us to use the washing machine from another room.
The pools are great and not so crowded as there are 3 to choose from.

• Stayed: December 2011
2  Thank fijired
Reviewed 12 January 2012

We would like to thank the management & staff for our very enjoyable stay at the Best Western Hexagon International Hotel in Nadi.
My wife and I, and our two teenage sons, stayed at the Hexagon from 1st December 2011 to the 18th December 2011.
We loved our family apartment room 621 over looking the pool, and truly appreciated the friendly caring staff. Our room was nice bright and clean and well stocked with all the right equipment in the kitchen to prepare our meals.
We appreciated coming home from our mornings activites to find the apartment had been cleaned and beds freshly made.
Our sons enjoyed the pools, our room overlooked the family pool, but the boys prefered the pool near the dining room & bar, because it is deeper and did not have any young children swimming there.
Our two bedroom apartment had it's own kitchen, two bathrooms and laundry & ironing facilities and was an enjoyable blessing. We were able to bring home freshly washed & ironed clothing rather than loads of washing to be done at home.
The airport suttle bus service was truely appreciated, and I must mention the bus did NOT keep us waiting at the airport for our pick up. The location of the Hexagon is perfect, with a decent supermarket right next to the hotel and a variety of good resturants within walking distance.
Finally I would like to mention that we felt secure during our stay, because of the roaming security men.
We will be sure to use the Hexagon again on our next visit to Nadi.
Alan Morris & family,
Brisbane.

Room Tip: Our corner suite was nice bright and sunny, we were on the upper floor so could not hear any aircond...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family