We really liked this place, we had a beachfront villa, which was great. Snorkeling was great right off the beach as in most parts of Raro. The whales were putting on show most evenings, which was wonderful. Breakfast was included, pretty basic, after first day we paid $10 for scrambled eggs on toast which was very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Resort is a 3.5 star property and is idyllically situated on the sheltered western side of the island only minutes from Avarua township. The secluded beachfront location provides guests with an unspoilt view of Rarotonga's crystal clear aqua blue lagoon and breathtaking sunsets. This personally managed, privately owned resort has an intimate atmosphere that will make every guest feel welcome and ensure they experience the magic of Rarotonga and its people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunset Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sunset Hotel Arorangi
- Sunset Hotel Arorangi
- Sunset Resort Rarotonga
- Sunset Resort Cook Islands/Avarua, Rarotonga