“Nice food and service”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Standard Uruguayan food (steaks, fish and pasta) is served with good quality. They have a good selection of starters and wines. Service is very friendly. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Falk D

Reviewed 8 December 2017

Nice neighborhood restaurant. Warm and welcoming. Not gourmet but good food with generous portions. Very good value.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

I thought the food here was quite average.. I had the raviolones de albahac and my husband the tres corrales. The first was ravioli-like pasta, stuffed with ham, mozzarella and mushrooms. But the whole dish came swimming in rose sauce, so I couldn't taste anything else but that. Hubbie's dish was a combo of chicken, beef and pork with round French fried potatoes. Again, nothing special. Meal saved only by the bottle of Tannat that accompanied it.

1  Thank Pamela Y
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Nice ambiance, pleasant service, even though there was a single waiter for the entire place. I had the spinach and meat cannelloni. Simple but very well made, served on the tray that went into the oven so it would remain hot, nice. They had a few options for wine in glasses, which I liked since I was solo (had a red tannat which was quite good). The music consisted of a radio station that played lots of 80's and 90's dance music, which I didn't mind but some might (not loud). Bill was ~800 pesos for one. Only accepted Visa, not Mastercard. Not the best in my trip, but I'd come back.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

Visited for a Saturday lunch. Delicious seafood rice was loaded with a variety of seafood and vegetables. My wife and I split one order and it was more than sufficient for the two of us. They serve a complementary thin crust wood oven baked pizza as a starter. Situated on a beautiful tree lined residential street.