“Great spot in Palermo”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful finding in Palermo. Had the executive menu for less than 500 pesos. Lamb as main course and a wonderful flan with the traditional Uruguayan dulce de leche

Write a ReviewReviews (1,561)

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I am feom Uruguay, and my husband is from Texas, and we both loved it! The food, the staff, the ambience, and the wine.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

My partners fish was pretty good. I had chicken and a side salad and the lettuce was maybe 2 weeks old. 3/4 of the leaves were Black and soggy. Revolting. If you wish to maintain a good standard it starts from the basics in a restaurant. Good produce , good people.

Maybe we were treated differently because we are from New Zealand and can only speak basic Spanish.

My advice there are better places in Montevideo

Reviewed 19 March 2018

My experience at La Cocina de Pedro was average, but maybe that is my fault. I ordered a chicken dish with potatoes and it was strictly okay. The service was excellent and the drink menu was solid, but other than that, there wasn't much to write home about. However, judging by other reviews on this site, it seems like my experience was the exception.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Top quality parrilla restaurant, friendly and excellent service. We share an order of grill ojo de bife (Rib eye) comes with cook vegetable and an order of Chorizo to share also. Both tasted excellent. Highly recommended and not that pricey from our standards.