We stayed here for 4 nights over Xmas 2014 with our two teenage sons.
It's a good 15 minute drive from Downtown, we rented a car, and I'm really glad we did as restaurants and shopping etc were all slightly too far to walk to comfortably.
1. Friendly, helpful, English speaking staff.
2. Nice little pool, though it was absolutely freezing.
3. Across from extremely nice beach.
4. Good sized rooms, comfortable, everything worked.
5. Free parking.
6. Good Wifi, which except for here we found hard to find in S. America.
1. Hotel is separated from beach by an extremely busy highway with no crosswalk for 1/2 mile. Crossing the street is scary and you can wait 10 minutes at times. This is this hotel's fatal flaw, I am afraid.
2. For the same reason, front facing rooms are quite noisy with traffic noise, though this didn't bother us as we live in a city.
3. Room was kind of ugly, bland design and decoration.
4. Quite expensive for this location and the type of room.More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included