“Great pizza!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 April 2018

My husband and I dined here recently whilst we were on holiday for 5 days in Montivideo. I would recommend this Italian restaurant if you are staying in the local area. I had spagetti carbonara which was OK, nothing special, however, my husband had a pizza which he said was really good. The craft beer by the bottle and wine was also enjoyable, and the waitress who served us was friendly. We went there during the week so the restaurant was not busy but, given the size of it, it must be well supported during the weekend.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

Nice service, good wine and excellent home made pasta.
This night it was a bit noisy due to a birthday but nice atmosfere and tipical italian I would say ;)

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

We went many times and every time de pizza is excellent! However the service can be long sometimes. Good ambiance and the servers are very pleasant.

Reviewed 29 March 2016

Our friend took us to dinner at this restaurant, telling us they are famous for their pizza's. Right she was! The 5 of us ordered 3 pizza's, enough to fill us, but leave us wanting dessert:-). The pizza's are not your ordinary pizza- the vegetables, greens, and tomatos are piled high on the oven baked crust and cheese! Delicous!

3  Thank FresnoTravelers
Reviewed 2 December 2015

My husband and I walked by Mediterraneo, which is an Italian restaurant in our neighborhood. However, we noticed a new beer sign advertising that there was another business that opened in the basement, a brew pub! We made plans to come again that evening when it opened for a beer. We descended into the basement and were delighted to see many taps of artisan Uruguayan beers and wide variety of bottles beers including imports. It was a beer lovers paradise! The owner, Nestor, was friendly, passionate, knowledgeable. You can order from the same restaurant menu, which we didn't order from tonight as we had already eaten, but that is a great option. We had pints of Nestor's own brew, a Scottish, and it was spectacular. We were missing the artisan brew scene that we enjoyed while living for a bit in Colorado. It is refreshing to see that culture begin here. We will definitely be back!