“Delicious Treat to End Our Trip”
Review of RUDY Burgers

RUDY Burgers
Ranked #19 of 1,192 Restaurants in Montevideo
Price range: US$7 - US$11
Description: Rudy recreates the typical American Burger. The combination of our tasty Uruguayan meat, soft bread with good structure, American cheddar, and fresh vegetables results in a unique Burger worth trying.
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I are burger lovers/snobs so of course we had to search out what is considered the best in Montevideo.

The menu is wonderfully simple, either single or double patty, with or without cheese or veggie (no). Two types of fries.

I got the double cheeseburger because I’m American and have to live up to the stereotype of us eating a lot.

Great burger. Tastes like beef and not overshadowed by the toppings. Fantastic bun and delicious fries. Very very good burger. I’ve had better (from Chicago) but this was a great experience and definitely a burger I’d eat again.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Delicious, greasy and well made burger. It was our last lunch in Montevideo and well worth the visit. Staff was friendly. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

We loved the simple, straightforward menu. The burger was loose-packed, juicy, and well spiced. Unlike other burger joints in Uruguay, the bun was actually worth eating!

Service was really friendly.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 8 June 2017

To be fair it's better then many places in North America too. I've been four times now and each and every time I leave impressed. Every person I've recommended the restaurant to has agreed that it's the best burger in Uruguay. They keep it very simple but use top notch ingredients and I think that's why it is so great. The meat is fresh and their buns are the best I've ever had. Bottom line if you're looking for a great burger this is your spot.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 23 January 2017

¡If you want to eat the best burgers in Uruguay you MUST go to Rudy Burgers! ¡Try the double cheeseburger!

Date of visit: January 2017