Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
eDreamsUS$140
TravelocityUS$140
ZenHotels.comUS$170
2,573 results
All reviews outdoor shower machu picchu beautiful hotel valle sagrado main building baby alpaca beautiful grounds rooms are spacious dirt road tour group breakfast buffet two nights hotel restaurant surrounded by mountains pisco sours train station planetarium
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 September 2021

We stayed two nights here while touring the Valle Sagrada and Machu Picchu. The facility is top notch, beautiful grounds and well appointed rooms. Bonfires available at night and stunning vistas no matter where you looked.

The staff was unfailingly polite and attentive, but I want to give a special shout out to Margot who seemed to always be our server when we went to the restaurant. She was a delight. Just the right amount of attentive and responsive to our needs and truly a sweet kind soul. The hotel should be very glad to have a staff member like her as their public face.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Casa Andina Hoteles, Director General at Casa Andina Premium Valle Sagrado Hotel & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

6qqqqqq

Thank you for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor. It was a pleasure to receive you at our Casa Andina Premium Valle Sagrado hotel

I am pleased that you had an excellent stay and that our facilities have met your expectations. In the same way, I am glad that our location has been convenient for you. As you mention.

On the other hand, I thank you for your good comments regarding our team. It is a great satisfaction for us to have a group of people who were able to make you feel at home.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 1 September 2021

We stayed here for 3 nights acclimating before going to Machu Picchu and Cusco. The property setting is breathtaking. Rooms were very comfortable and clean. The property is very spread out so we had no COVID concerns at all there. We enjoyed our trips to the spa but were also pleasantly surprised by the opportunity to go to the observatory and look through the telescope. Also enjoyed visiting and petting the baby alpacas. We enjoyed excursions of white water rafting and mountain biking mixed with some sightseeing tours. The Peruvian cuisine in the restaurant however was the highlight. Everything we ate was fresh and locally grown. Such a nice change of pace from most on property dining experiences. Margot waited on us and was just delightful to talk to every day. Front desk staff and Rocky were always pleasant and available to assist. Everyone spoke enough english - so language barrier was not a problem at all. Would love to go back and stay longer.

Date of stay: August 2021

Donna19862015

Kind regards,

Reviewed 24 July 2021

We received great service during our check in and check out from all of the staff here. Zendhy, Rocky, and Enrique were very attentive to our inquiries at the front desk and helped us with our luggage. In addition, Margot provided us with very great service at the dining hall. They were very polite and helpful. Overall, they helped provide us with a great experience during our stay!

Date of stay: July 2021
Casa Andina Hoteles, Director General at Casa Andina Premium Valle Sagrado Hotel & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2021

chrismac96

I agree that Hayas has an excellent stadium and that our facilities have met their expectations. Anyway, at least I didn't come down without explaining myself first. How to deal with.

For other guys, please rate your comments regarding our team. It is a great satisfaction for us to meet a group of people who can make powder at home.

Reviewed 14 July 2021 via mobile

I loved my stay in the casa andina of valle sagrado it was amazing for breakfast there was a man named Julio who was so kind and I am so thankful that he was our waiter there .There we’re also very cute baby alpacas who were so cute and at 8am,12am and 4pm you could feed them milk (for free)and take pictures it was amazing!

Room tip: There were enough parkings for everyone which was very great.
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

lucia n

Reviewed 17 June 2021

We had a great stay at this place. Loved everything about it. The service, how clean it was, the location, absolutely everything. Rooms were big and clean. The hotel is right under the mountains, so relaxing to hang out at the hammocks in the afternoon.
Also, waking up in the morning and hang out with the alpacas right outside our bedroom was priceless. Julio, Carlos and Evelyn took care of us at the restaurant/dinning area, they were amazing!
Definitely our place to stay next time we get back.

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank ursula0919
Jimmy Robles, Otro at Casa Andina Premium Valle Sagrado Hotel & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2021

ursula0919

Thank you for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor. It was a pleasure to receive you at our hotel Casa Andina Premium Valle Sagrado

Best regards,