Free cancellation until 03/08
US$68
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Balcon de Piedras(Urubamba)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$45
US$40
US$100
  • Breakfast included
Bed and Breakfast Sacred Valley(Urubamba)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$242
US$316
US$288
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$339/night.

All reviewsbaby alpacasdry saunacoca leavesnice hotelrelaxing placenext morningvalle sagradowould definitely stay here againloved this hoteloff the beaten pathmachu picchuviews of the mountainsbeautiful flowerssacred valleyhotel is locatedcomfortable bedsthree nights
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Terra Viva was a godsend after a week of adventuring in the Amazon. We chose to stay here for a couple days after landing in Cusco to acclimate to the altitude before continuing on to Machu Picchu. Of the 2 weeks I spent in Peru, Terra Viva was undoubtedly the best place I stayed.

They're located just outside of Urubamba in a quiet, remote spot. All you can hear are birds chirping, wind blowing through the trees, and the occasional guest or employee walking across the gravel paths.

It's an absolutely gorgeous property with beautiful flowers, trees and mountain-scapes. We were especially in awe of the nightly starscapes - I don't think I've ever seen so many stars in my life!

Breakfast was also a highlight. It's buffet-style with several types of fruits, cheeses, cereals, breads, pastries, jams, juices, plus some western hot foods like eggs, bacon, and pancakes.

The room was incredible too. Clean, comfortable beds, nice bathroom, and good quality toiletries. They even leave a little chocolate on your pillow each day.

In the lobby you'll find 24/7 coffee, tea and coca leaves to help you with the altitude.

Staff was also very nice. I would definitely stay here again. Thank you!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank jno28
Carolina S, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Tierra Viva Valle Sagrado Urubamba, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Dear jno28,

Thank you for your excellent comment and for considering our Tierra Viva Valle Sagrado an "Oasis in the Sacred Valley". It is so wonderful that all our effort is appreciated and enjoyed for our guests!

If you ever have the chance to visit Peru again, it will be a pleasure to take care of you again at our hotels in Lima, Arequipa, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu or Puno.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

I loved this hotel more than any other one I stayed at during my long tour around Peru', first of all it smells new as soon as you get to the lobby and in fact it was inaugurated only 2 years ago, the worst thing was that we spent only one night, its the only hotel in which I didn't really want to depart the next morning, moreover I came across their beautiful cat a short while before leaving my room (I am attaching a nice pic of him), the rooms are amazing with good quality amenities, I and my wife had a super big and comfortable king size bed, room are all located in separate two stairs bungalows in the middle of a beautiful garden, the only thing they should improve is the food, breakfast was good, nothing particularly special but with quality stuffs, what I did not really like too much was the dinner food, this is where they should work hard and improve, all in all I strongly recommend to stay at this place if you ever go to this beautiful town called Urubamba

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Stefano M

Dear Stefano,

We would like to thank you for taking time to share your experience at Tierra Viva Valle Sagrado with other travelers.

We really value the feedback from our guests because it helps us improve our service every day and with your comments we will able to strengthen our restaurant service.

At Tierra Viva we have hotels in Lima, Arequipa, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu and Puno and in all of them you will find the same quality of excellent service that characterizes Tierra Viva.

Hope to welcome as our guest again soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 22 August 2017

I originally booked rooms for our stay through booking.com. When the reservation arrived, the terms of our reservation was not what I had booked. I immediately contacted the hotel and without fuss, they rectified the problem. The hotel representative was not only professional and efficient, but made me feel like a welcomed guest before we even arrived. We once again send our thanks to them and look forward to our stay in October!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mary S

Dear Mary,

Thank you for your excellent comment!! We are very happy to know that you are happy with our customer service even before staying with us! I am sure you will have an amazing experience in our Tierra Viva Valle Sagrado!

We have hotels also in Lima, Arequipa, Cusco, Machu Picchu and Puno and will be a pleasure to take care of you not only at our hotel at the Sacred Valley. At every of our hotels you will find the same quality of excellent service that characterizes Tierra Viva.

All the best!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Not the most obvious place to look for a hotel, but one of the best stays we had in Peru. Rooms of excellent quality, quiet and all amenities you need. The restaurant serves excellent food. Staff is very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Carolina S, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Tierra Viva Valle Sagrado Urubamba, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Dear Fred09,

Thank you so much for your excellent comment!

We hope to see you again very soon at any Tierra Viva Hotel.

Best regards,

Reviewed 14 August 2017

The surroundings are spectacular. The rooms are airy, modern and have very nice amenities (toiletries, free water). The spa is wonderful - use it if you get the chance. My husband and I did the couple's massage including a very generous glass of wine, jacuzzi, dry sauna and steam sauna. Great experience, and very reasonable. The restaurant is under separate ownership, and they were VERY eager to please when we visited for dinner. We were the only people in the dining room (party of 5). Breakfast was one of the best we had in Peru. Staff is very happy to help. Best mattress I slept on in Peru. Would not hesitate to recommend this hotel or stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank mmc923

Dear mmc923,

We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay at Tierra Viva Valle Sagrado and would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Our mission at Tierra Viva is to contribute to make everyone´s trip an unforgettable experience. And as we are genuinely happy and we enjoy our job is that we make everything for pleasure for our guests.

We hope to have you again at Tierra Viva very soon!

Kind regards,