Our group stayed at Tierra Viva Valle Sagrado Urubamba for two nights and we enjoyed it quite a lot. The rooms are a bit quirky with sliding doors on both sides but when the morning comes and you can see the view you will definitely enjoy it.
When we visited in September it was really quiet which added an extra sense of tranquility and helped us disconnect even more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tierra Viva Valle Sagrado Urubamba Hotel is located in the heart of the Sacred Valley, 50 minutes from the center of Cusco and only 10 minutes from Ollantaytambo. The hotel offers 36 weel equipped rooms with balcony/terrace, Wi Fi and buffet brekfast included. Guests can enjoy the restaurant, spa and gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Tierra Viva Valle Sagrado Urubamba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inkallpa Valle Sagrado Hotel Urubamba
- Tierra Viva Valle Sagrado Urubamba Peru - Sacred Valley