“I thought it was great.”
Review of Viet

Viet
Ranked #38 of 3,237 Restaurants in Lima
Price range: US$1 - US$4
Description: Bienvenido al mundo VIET Quizás uno de los mayores secretos culinarios de la gastronomía asiática, es la cocina Vietnamita. Conocida por ser una de las más variadas y seductivas con una fuerte presencia mundial, en Estados Unidos, Canadá, Australia, Francia, Japón, Corea, Alemania, entre otros, inspirada en el balance del Ying y el Yang: dulce y acido, caliente y frio, fresco y cocido... La combinación de experiencia y modernidad con la mejor calidad de la comida Vietnamita en Lima, ofreciendo una variedad de platos que hicieron popular mundialmente esta cocina, Sopa Pho, Enrollados de Verano, Crepe Vietnamita Banh Xeo ... y más deliciosos platos auténticos . Los invitamos a descubrir una parte de la experiencia de Vietnam en el nuevo restaurante VIET.
Reviewed 30 September 2017

Impressively different for Lima. Fresh ingredients and different flavors. The whole family enjoyed it. I hope they are super successful and open another locale in Barranco.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank Amy M

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I have to admit I went with high expectations. I love Vietnamese food and it is one of my favorite Asian cuisines. It was ok but I don't think I will be back.

Date of visit: September 2017
Alberto T, Gerente at Viet, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Hi Marianne B,
It caught my attention your tittle.
We are very motivated to bring the best Vietnamese restaurant to Lima. It would be of great help if you could let us know in detail what has been your previous experience with Vietnamese food and also let us know what is it lacking. We take into consideration all of our clients feedback cause we learn a lot from you and it helps us grow as a restaurant. Please email us at info@viet.pe so we can bring the best Vietnamese dining experience. Also please let us know how your experience with our staff was and what needs more work to better the overall service.

Thanks for your review.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Never eaten in a Vietnamese restaurant!! I was delighted with what I was offered . Rice with pork and shrimps with a touch of coconut milk and mango , topped with fried eggs . JUST DELICIOUS!!! I will comeback!!!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 5 August 2017

I came here twice within a week. The first time I came for lunch and I was left with such a good impression that I decided to come back and give my Peruvian friend his first experience with Vietnamese food.

We started off with a pair of shrimp egg rolls that came with a tasty peanut sauce. The egg rolls themselves were exceptionally fresh and a welcome reprieve from the grease-dripping wantons you find in most local chifas. I also suggested the Iced coffee, as it was the highlight of my first visit. It held that title for the second visit as well!

My friend ordered the classic beef pho and I decided to try a similar spicy pork soup. We both left with our tastebuds and stomachs feeling quite satisfied. But even with that being said, I would say that I preferred the pork sandwich that I tried on my first visit.

It seem that the quality of service depends on which waiter you end up with. I had hit the jackpot on my first visit but the waiter on the second trip seemed to be a bit less attentive, even to the point of where the waiter I had had before came to fill in with handling the check.

All in all, I would say that this is a great place to come to get your fix of Vietnamese food in Lima.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

My family travelled to Peru from S. California and are addicted to PHO. Viet in Lima is the best!! The decor is beautiful and the service is even better! The best PHO ever!

Date of visit: June 2017