“Nice food!”
Review of Viet

Viet
Ranked #41 of 2,920 Restaurants in Lima
Price range: US$2 - US$5
Description: Bienvenido al mundo VIET Quizás uno de los mayores secretos culinarios de la gastronomía asiática, es la cocina Vietnamita. Conocida por ser una de las más variadas y seductivas con una fuerte presencia mundial, en Estados Unidos, Canadá, Australia, Francia, Japón, Corea, Alemania, entre otros, inspirada en el balance del Ying y el Yang: dulce y acido, caliente y frio, fresco y cocido... La combinación de experiencia y modernidad con la mejor calidad de la comida Vietnamita en Lima, ofreciendo una variedad de platos que hicieron popular mundialmente esta cocina, Sopa Pho, Enrollados de Verano, Crepe Vietnamita Banh Xeo ... y más deliciosos platos auténticos . Los invitamos a descubrir una parte de la experiencia de Vietnam en el nuevo restaurante VIET.
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Very promising atmosphere, menu and service. Food was not as flavorful as I would have hoped but still very good! Good option for some Asian food. Apparently the owner has lived in Vietnam for a long time, you can tell!

Reviewed 5 May 2017

We tried everything here and were not let down! First the Bahn Mi (could be improved), the chicken wings are amazing! Then we had some more appetizers on recommendation from the water. WE also had the viet arroz. Finally an amazing dessert! All amazing

Reviewed 20 April 2017

We went with two couples, friendly invironment, quick service...but then the waiter really insist that we have to try the "artesano" ...big mistake. We chose the food: I had the sandwich with veal,my fiance a noodle bowl and the other couple a veal dish and chicken and they ordered spring rolls as starter. It didn't need long and everthing came at one time, only our drinks were not served . My sandwich was decent, the noodle bowl a complete desaster( absolutely tasteless and with dry salad), the spring rolls were good and the other dishes would have been certainly better in one of the dozens of chifas here on Ave.Aviacion. I was disappointed to say at least, hearing a lot of good things about the place.

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

We were looking for our South East Asian fix after being on the road for a while, and this was really satisfying. If you are looking for your Asian fix, soup fix or spicy food fix (you can ask for fresh chili to add to your soup/fish sauce), this place checks all the boxes!

Reviewed 24 January 2017

If you want authentic Vietnamese food, this is definitely the place! Must do the PHO BO. I would have given all five stars but when we first got there I was asked to sit anywhere, so I was with a friend and I was about to sit at a four top but just as I picked the table the server asked us if we were 4 and guided us to a 2 top. I understand that they might have needed room, so I asked if there were expecting a lot of people. haha. I saw her try to turn the next two people away from the same 4 top but they insisted on staying.