“Delicious it’s a expensive place ”
Review of Pescados Capitales

Pescados Capitales
Ranked #85 of 3,206 Restaurants in Lima
Price range: US$30 - US$35
Cuisines: Seafood, Peruvian, Fusion
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: There are close to 2,000 cevicherias in Lima, but this one offers the best food in a great environment. Stop by at lunch and see why they have the best ceviches in town.
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

I really like the food, the portions are big and delicious the chirimoya mousse is exquisite. I paid around 50usd

Write a ReviewReviews (3,334)

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Environment of the place is great
The service is as good as the environment
Ceviche is average, nothing special
As main I ordered octopus, very good, tiny portion, but very good
We didn’t ordered desserts

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Don’t miss this one out! Try the ceviche fusions! The tuna dish was wonderful! Friendly and courteous service.

Pescados-Capitales, Auditor de Servicio at Pescados Capitales, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Dear Carlos,
Thank you for qualifying us.

We really appreciate your recents comments on Tripadvisor. It was a pleasure to have you with us.

We look forward to see you again in our restaurant.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Nice ambiance and great food. Superb service. As Peruvian I can say with out a doubt in my mind that this one of the best restaurants in Lima.

Dear Miguel,

We greatly appreciate you for taking a few minutes of your valuable time to share your impressions about your recent visit.
Personally, I have informed to the Staff for your kind comments.

We work very hard on making our food and service the best. We hope that on your next visit we have the opportunity to serve you better than ever.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Over the years my wife and I, along with family a friends have been to the restaurant often. We have a pleasant time. Drinks were super, the wait staff, "outstanding" the food was superb. But................. It was different, the wait, always excellent, the food left something to be desired. My wife and I visited the restaurant about 3 months ago and the food was excellent, in the past months a new Corp has taken the restaurant, and the quality of food changed, I can't put my finger on it, but suffice it say the food has changed, the ceviche was not up standard, the conchas loaded with onions and small piece of fish, the Chita, which I love, it left something to desired.
I think the new management has been a everything to with the change, what used to be 4.5 star restaurant is about to go to 3 star restaurant, mediocre.
I am going to stay away from this establishment until I hear otherwise. There is not to many good fish restaurants in Lima, what a pity.

Pescados-Capitales, Auditor de Servicio at Pescados Capitales, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Dear Jerry,

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to personally apologize to you for the challenges you experienced in our restaurant.

With reference to your comments allow me to tell you that We use the best products that can be found in Lima. On the other hand our fish & seafood are inspected with high quality controls by our Quality team.

Do not hesitate that We work very hard on making our food and service the best, We appreciate you for opportunity to improve and We hope that on your next visit we have the chance to exceed your expectations.

Finally, I will personally talk about this situation with the cuisine team.