1,127 results
All reviews front desk juan carlos great hotel special thanks restaurant staff breakfast buffet kennedy park walking distance late check great shower hotel is located i highly recommend this hotel business trip comfortable room excellent stay checking in few blocks
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I had a fabulous time here in Lima, Peru as part of a business trip, and a major part of my enjoyment came from the consistently wonderful service provided by this hotel. The front desk was terrific, the breakfast divine, and the cleaning / organizing of my room (thanks, Lucia!!) was always spot on. I hope you enjoy your stay in Lima as I did. I’ll be back :)

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

Rooms are clean and are stocked with everything you need. There is an empty mini bar that can be stocked from the market in the lobby or from the store across the street. The room comes with an espresso machine and several complimentary pods. Without prompting the staff left my fiancé a birthday surprise upon arrival. We had a great breakfast and received great service from Bruno and Diego. Bruno also gave us great advice for ceviche too. The hotel is also in walking distance to the beach. Everyone is friendly and helpful and all seem to speak fluent English effortlessly. If we are ever in Lima, we will return to this hotel.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Edpapendick
Reviewed 8 November 2018

The hotel is very nice and has a great atmosphere. The food is very good. Antonio Sarmiento was very nice and attentive. He gave me a lot of recommendations and options. It's a great place to have dinner.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Alicia21_25
Reviewed 8 November 2018

This is a great hotel in Miraflores. Dayan Gamarra made it a great stay by leaving chocolate and positive notes in the room. After a long day of work, I was grateful for a great place to stay and encouraging note. I would recommend this to all.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Departure57804547959
Reviewed 7 November 2018

This is by far the nicest Courtyard Marriott I’ve been to in the world - including many others in the US and Asia. Don’t be turned off by the brand! The rooms are extremely clean and comfortable. We were upgraded to a suite using Starwood coupons and it had nice touches like an empty fridge (no crazy minibar prices!), plenty of bottled water, and a modern whirlpool tub.

There aren’t a ton of facilities such as a spa etc. but the fitness center was nice and had towels and bottled water.

Food was pretty good at breakfast - I don’t agree with other reviews saying it was amazing, but it had a solid variety of western foods and a few local items.

Location is easy walking distance to several top restaurants and it felt safe to walk around.

Room tip: Suites are worth it!
Date of stay: October 2018