All reviews building site clean room and bathroom style hotel nice size recommend this hotel inca market great hotel felt safe convenient location yogurt miraflores district parque kennedy apartment traffic lobby doorman elevator
Reviewed 3 December 2017

Good experience for my and my husband. Nice breakfast and good location but the most important thing it's the people who works in this place. They know how to make you feel special. Andy from reception and Jose the bellboy are so friendly and helpful.
I would definitely go back to this hotel

Room Tip: I prefer the room on the top it's more quiet
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Mariel_Owner, Guest Relations Manager at Mariel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear Trixy8789

Thank you for your comments and for sharing them with other travelers
We really value the feedback from our guests because it helps us improve our service every day. The Guest care is the most important for Mariel Hotel and we are very happy to read your comments and check that our job it’s correct.
We hope to have the opportunity of serving you again,. That way you will prove again our services and quality standards. Further, we will be able to show you that we are committed to making every stay as pleasant as possible.

All the best for you !!!

Reviewed 1 December 2017

The apartments had their own security. They were clean and had cooking facilities.
The bed was comfortable.
Breakfast was served at the hotel. Shopping was across the street and 2 blocks away. There was a Bata shoes stores close by.
Good experience.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Mariel_Owner, Guest Relations Manager at Mariel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Dear 214any

Best regards

Reviewed 19 November 2017

It was a great experience, good staff ,rooms really clean, nice breakfast ( many kinds of fruits )but, the only problem it's the noise next to the hotel, there is a construction and for moments the sound of the work machines are very very stronger.
However , we had a nice time in this hotel , Andy from the recepction its a nice guy , he found a perfect tour pack for us with good price and a frendly guide.
But the best part for my it was when the cleaning staff found my wedding ring, that was incredible!!!
I would definitely go back to this hotel.

Room Tip: My room it's was on the seventh floor and the view it's nice
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Mariel_Owner, Guest Relations Manager at Mariel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear WarDragon88

All the best for you !!!

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

I️ have been for a business trip in Lima and was looking for a different option to the hotels I️ usually stay, so I️ found in Internet an offer for this place, the fotos looked good and the hotel is very central in Miraflores.
Generally this place is quiet (not right beside a big street) and the staff is extremely kind.
Reception area is clean, you have free coffee and Tea, and Internet access.
The room is clean as well, no luxury, but all
necessary things, hygienic design (no carpet, easy cleanable surfaces) with Minibar, Television and Air Condition. The bed is wide, for my personal opinion a little to hard, but comfortable. A small desk for those who like to work and as well a safe in the closet.
Bathroom is clean. Could be little improved, but nothing serious. The water takes a while to get hot and the pressure is enough, I️ have seen lots of worse water pressures in Lima.
Breakfast was more than expected (compared to other hotels with similar standard). There is a fruit selection, some olives, cheese and ham, small selection of bread, some cereal, yoghurt and scrambled eggs, such as kind of tortillas and fried potatoes and different juices. The coffee is very strong, careful - mix with hot water might be an option.
Summary: The location for Lima visitors is perfect. The Hotel es definitively good. But I️ recommend to check and compare at the time of reservation with other options. The prices are varying and this place needs to be significantly cheaper than a 4 star solution, if the difference are a few dollars only, I️ would rather take the higher category. When you compared and the price is OK, you are fine.
Would I️ come back to this place? Yes.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank ChJue
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I had a pretty good experience here. Good location (close to Miraflores' boulevard), a pretty good breakfast, the rooms are clean and comfortable, and all the staff are well prepared to give a good service. I would recommend this hotel lots of times.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends