US$108
US$308
US$249
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsbuilding sitestyle hotelrecommend this hotelinca marketgreat hotelfelt safenice breakfastconvenient locationyogurtmiraflores districtparque kennedybellboynoiselobbycarpetratesreceptionist
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

I️ have been for a business trip in Lima and was looking for a different option to the hotels I️ usually stay, so I️ found in Internet an offer for this place, the fotos looked good and the hotel is very central in Miraflores.
Generally this place is quiet (not right beside a big street) and the staff is extremely kind.
Reception area is clean, you have free coffee and Tea, and Internet access.
The room is clean as well, no luxury, but all
necessary things, hygienic design (no carpet, easy cleanable surfaces) with Minibar, Television and Air Condition. The bed is wide, for my personal opinion a little to hard, but comfortable. A small desk for those who like to work and as well a safe in the closet.
Bathroom is clean. Could be little improved, but nothing serious. The water takes a while to get hot and the pressure is enough, I️ have seen lots of worse water pressures in Lima.
Breakfast was more than expected (compared to other hotels with similar standard). There is a fruit selection, some olives, cheese and ham, small selection of bread, some cereal, yoghurt and scrambled eggs, such as kind of tortillas and fried potatoes and different juices. The coffee is very strong, careful - mix with hot water might be an option.
Summary: The location for Lima visitors is perfect. The Hotel es definitively good. But I️ recommend to check and compare at the time of reservation with other options. The prices are varying and this place needs to be significantly cheaper than a 4 star solution, if the difference are a few dollars only, I️ would rather take the higher category. When you compared and the price is OK, you are fine.
Would I️ come back to this place? Yes.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank ChJue
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I had a pretty good experience here. Good location (close to Miraflores' boulevard), a pretty good breakfast, the rooms are clean and comfortable, and all the staff are well prepared to give a good service. I would recommend this hotel lots of times.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 August 2017

Great hotel. Booked a triple room. Very clean. Nice hot showers. Arranged airport pick up and the process went smoothly. Breakfast was great. The location was great we were able to walk to many restaurants and shops. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Mariel_Owner, Guest Relations Manager at Mariel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear KBreeno

Thanks for your excelents comments and for choosing us !!!

We really value the feedback from our guests because it helps us improve our service every day. The Guest care is the most important for Mariel Hotel and we are very happy to read your coments and check that our job its correct.

We will be happy to welcome you back when you need them, we promise to provide you with the same service and hospitality as the first time.

A big hug and all the best for you !!!!

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Even though I booked this hotel to stays for a couple of hours I was very pleased with their service and location. They helped me find a city tour and nearby restaurant. The room was clean and comfortable. I would recommend this hotel and will stay again in the future.

Stayed: July 2017
Mariel_Owner, Guest Relations Manager at Mariel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Dear Paulinajacobs

Thank you for your comment and for letting us know about your stay at our hotel
The Guest care is the most important for Mariel Hotel and we are very happy to read your coments and check that our job its correct. We always do our best to be part of an amazing experience for every guest.

All the best for you !!!

Reviewed 27 June 2017

We stayed here for 2 nights as a stop over in one of the apartments.They are clean and tidy but lacking in character. To go to breakfast we had to walk over the road to the main hotel. Great selection to choose from. would use again but would stay in the main hotel instead.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Mariel_Owner, Guest Relations Manager at Mariel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Dear Michelle P

I have read your comments carefully and I would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know your impression about your stay at Mariel
We hope to have the opportunity of serving you again,. That way you will prove again our services and quality standards.

All the best for you !!!