See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

A good hotel if you look for something cheap, clean and comfortable. The hostel is very organized, the employees are very helpful and polite in my next time I want to stay there again.
The hostel is very well located everything is near and there are many beautiful attractions to visit!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 May 2018

7 dollars per person in a room and shared bathroom. Hot water. Free Wifi in the lobby. Rooms and bathrooms clean. Free storage for before check in and after check out. Helpful staff. Hotel central and close to tourist places to know walking or taking bus. It is for travelers who want to save on accommodation. If you want luxury, look for an expensive 5 star hotel. This is not.

Room Tip: The rooms in the back are quieter
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 May 2018

It was the best hotel I have ever been at I totally recommend it please go to the hotel the swans on the bed are the best free wifi and free breakfast it is just a really good hotel please go to it I was with my family

Room Tip: don do anything they do it for you
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2018

The hotel may be old, but it still functions well. The cat always finds its place in the chair. Every morning I would have breakfast while the cat sleeps on the chair. I tried changing it,but it still comes back.

The cleaners always make sure the toilets are cleaned several times a day. The staff is always helpful. They speak English, too.

The location is ideal, you can reach Chinatown and other cultural places in the city. The Financial centre is not too far away.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 April 2018

This hotel has characteristics. It is old, but is still safe and sound. It is centrally located. The rooms are spacious and they have high ceilings. The staff is wonderful for they helped me when I fell ill. They advised me where and how to get the medication. On leaving, one of the staff helped to carry my luggage to the bus stop.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo