1,631 results
All reviews guest relations business trip the executive lounge great hotel the usual amenities san isidro district main restaurant hotel is clean five star hotel peruvian food ceviche bottled water visiting lima excellent stay rooms are large breakfast buffet oceanus
Reviewed 26 November 2017

In a quiet area, wich is hard to find in Lima, this hotel has a modern look and friendly staff at the Lobby, even we had check in really late, they had a 24 hr room service with good and tasty options, has a minibar to keep your things cold, the hair dryer in the wall its quite old but works ok, they put a free bottle of water and a tub in the bathroom is perfect to shower nicely

• Trip type: Travelled solo
LeslieBurgosLlanos, Director Comercial at Delfines Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear UrbanwalkerP,

We are very happy with your comments. We are delighted to know that your stay has been so well qualified by you. Undoubtedly the Executive Lounge and our rooms with golf view are excellent, our guests enjoy it for different reasons and those you kindly mention, adding the exceptional service we offer. Thanks for your preference and recommendation, come back soon! We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

Stayed at delfines a couple of eeeks ago and the service was amazing. The rooms larger than the average standard room. Very cozy with great views to a large golf course right across the street. Will definitively repeat the stay here. It is in a very secure and exclusive area of the city.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
LeslieBurgosLlanos, Director Comercial at Delfines Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear Julio,
We are very happy with your comments. We are delighted to know that your stay has been so well qualified by you. Thanks for your preference and recommendation, come back soon! We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

It is 100% recommended place are always pending the guest, the place very nice, cozy first class service.
They are all very friendly, I felt very comforted, the delicious food and the super good executive floor made us very angry.

Room tip: the rooms are very large
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
LeslieBurgosLlanos, Director Comercial at Delfines Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Dear guest,

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Being a five stars hotel, kind of make you feel overwhelmed but I’m the first one to admit that it is just a perception issue. From the minute I set foot at the hotel, the staff couldn’t have been more friendlier than I expected. They made me feel like I was home, staff so friendly and always quick to assist whenever I needed help.

Business took me this time to this hotel, the food at the hotel’s Delpho’s Bistro was amazing, none of the dishes I got to order was of any disappointment, but then, you must read my review on this restaurant too.

The room was spacious enough to work without any problem, however, my only complaints might be that the outlets in the room were scarce, except for the one under the desk, the other one was located in a corner where you would have to leave whatever is plugged on the floor or move the chair or table to that corner. The other outlets were the ones by the bedside tables but in order to use them, you had to unplug the lamp or something else.

The bed was so nice and comfortable, I was able to sleep like a baby. The bathroom had all the usual amenities, though I must be honest, hated the smell of the complimentary shampoo and conditioner. But on the bright side, finding a dual voltage outlet in the bathroom was a big plus for me, no need to use my voltage converter.

Breakfast buffet was included with the room rate, and I must say it was a very complete breakfast, from fresh fruits, yogurts, assorted pastries and bread, cheese and deli cuts, and let’s not forget the buffet that included pancakes, French toasts, and a variety of local dishes every day.

Overall, I enjoyed my stay at the hotel, interacting with the staff made me feel like home, but there was one thing that really bothered me at the end was checking out. There were large groups coming in, and needless to say checking out. Four staff at the front desk, and it took me about an hour and a half to do my check out. Many of us complained about it and none was being done to resolve the issue, making my experience a bit disappointing after having a good time at the hotel.

Hope they improve their check in and check out process in the future, to avoid these inconveniences.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear guest,

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Great service!! Amazing food, excellent service, specially Meylin's attention, was super professional!!
It was such a good place to relax and work with a great ambiance, and Wi-fi!!

Thank you Meylin!!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
LeslieBurgosLlanos, Director Comercial at Delfines Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear Alessandra,