Hotel Lexus
JW Marriott
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$379/night.

US$250
US$210
Priceline
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

This was a last minute trip but the customer service was very good. The room itself was too cold for me and it was very noisy outside. The hotel itself was worth what I paid for so I really can't complain much. The room was ok and the water was very hot (I love hot water in the bathroom). I didn't like the fact that when you leave the hotel you have to leave your room key and they don't have enough restaurants in the area. The stay was short so I don't have too much more to say.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We spent 5 nights at this hotel at the end of our 5 week holiday throughout Ecuador and Peru. We stayed in better places and we stayed in worse places. This place is basic and... good enough, especially for the price. The location is pretty good. It's on a loud street but it gets quiet during sleeping hours.

One complaint I have is about breakfast. My boyfriend and I happen to enjoy our morning coffee above all else. We like to get a few refills in the morning. The first morning, one of the kitchen staff took extra special notice of what my boyfriend was consuming and thought by taking the carafe of coffee and hiding it in the kitchen, that might deter him from asking for another cup of coffee. It didn't. He went in the kitchen (as other guests were doing) and asked for another cup of coffee. The woman looked at him, rolled her eyes, and reluctantly poured him another cup of coffee. Pause: she ROLLED her eyes at him! The next couple of mornings, every time either one of us went up for coffee, someone from the kitchen staff were giving dagger stares. We are paying guests and should not be made to feel uncomfortable at any time for how we choose to enjoy our complimentary breakfast. I decided to take the time to watch other guests and how the staff responded to them. I saw some people go up 6 or 7 times to keep eating and refilling drinks and plates. I saw two young unattended kids play with the food at the table while the staff did nothing to ensure germs weren't spread. My boyfriend and I went up for food refills no more than 2 times and it was all in moderation. We went up for coffee a few more times because we happen to like coffee. Why were we being watched so closely? Why did the staff worker roll her eyes when my boyfriend asked for more coffee? Is she paying for it? Is she growing the beans, roasting them, grinding them and brewing the coffee with money coming out of HER pocket? No. She and the rest of them are employees there who are hired to maintain the breakfast table and ensure the paying guests(as my boyfriend and I are) are taken care of. I think the hotel needs to re-train their employees to not have overt opinions and inappropriate behaviors around their guests. Keep it professional, people. You're working and we're paying.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank suzannehowell
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with friends for a couple of nights in July, to take a break from the South American hostel circuit. The room was clean and comfortable, and the shower was hot. Breakfast was included and it was plentiful, with tea, coffee, juice, bread, cake, butter, spreads, cheese, ham, sausage, olives, eggs, fruit, cereal and yoghurt. The hotel provided a good laundry service and the staff were very friendly.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Do NOT, I repeat do NOT stay at this hotel! Here's my experience: after spending three nights on a business trip, I had a 3 AM flight to Cusco. It was a business trip, so my sponsor had already booked through booking.com. In addition,he walked into the hotel with me and showed visual verification of the credit card with ID. And as usual, the hotel made a copy of my passport. So imagine my surprise when I tried to leave at 3 AM to catch my flight, and they would not let me leave until they saw the credit card… Again. I tried to reason. The most logical response was that I was not checking out, and that check out was at 11 AM. And if they really needed to see that credit card again, my sponsor, who they had already met, would come to show the credit card the third time. Even getting the sponsor on the phone and having the credit card read to them did not seem to be good enough for them! To make matters worse, they have their own cab driver who had my luggage held hostage in his trunk! Otherwise I would've just left.
To review:
They already had the credit card number through booking.com
They had already seen the credit card physically.
They had a copy of my passport.
It wasn't checkout time.
They wouldn't take the card telephonically.
They held my luggage hostage.
The worst hotel I have ever experienced in four continents. No kidding.
Try Hotel Pardo, Thunderbird or anywhere else in Mira Flores. But NEVER here.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 July 2015

Thank you Miguel and Carlos for the wonderful service, the price was great $57.00 per night , breakfast included, the food is the same every day scrambled eggs, toast, coffee and juice, but the service is great. The carpet on the lobby needs to be replace.
The location is walking distance to Miraflores, about 15 minutes or so.

Room Tip: I was in room 605, it's a little too noise, the main street was across, the staff are wonderful.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple