See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 April 2013

The place is at Angamos Oeste, one of the loudest streets in town.
The hotel and the room must be 30 years old. Even though its clean and very cheap, There a much better places close by for better value. For example Hotel Habitat at Av. Arequipa.
This Hotel can not be recommended. It needs a complete makeover!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 October 2012

Where do I start, I received my room key after he ran my card 3 times and wanted to hold my card. When receiving your key you also get a remote, keeping it classy, they also removed the banister from the stairwell. My guess would be for the ease of exit for the many professional women you see at the hotel. The rooms reek of Lysol, urine and desperation and I am pretty sure someone was accosted in my room judging from all the stains and markings all over the wall. The location is horrible it's not close to any attractions or the waterfront. I also had the pleasure of witnessing a women almost kidnapped outside as I was checking out my view. I have never been afraid to sleep in a bed till I stayed here, I will post again if I have been infested by bed bugs. Bed bugs aren't the only creatures that habitat this establishment, I had the distinct pleasure of meeting a worm, some roaches and plenty of mosquitoes during my stay. I wouldn't want my ex wife staying here let alone a stranger. I would definitely find room elsewhere!

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank ebratton78
Reviewed 23 October 2012

If you enjoy the fresh smell of feline urine and emphazema than this is the place for you! Not only can you enjoy them but all while watching the local policia spotlight streetwalkers! I even saw a woman almost get body snatched right across the street! But don't let this detract from the dirty Chinese restaurant decor & smell of mold and broken dreams. Please done even let someone you don't like ever stay here!

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Starkonya
Reviewed 19 July 2012

Spent a week recently in Lima and the Hotel Lexus served as our home. Great bargin for the money and excellent staff. I will stay again at Hotel Lexus.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 May 2011

I recently stayed for a week in Lima, Peru at the Hotel Lexus Lima. This hotel is located in Miraflores in a safe neighborhood. It is clean and the staff is very helpful. They know who you are after just one day and are very willing to help out with suggestions, directions, shopping, and more! It is a great value for the price!

Room Tip: Bargain for the best price and pay in cash!
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple